Filter by First Letter of Topic Title

• 3 weeks later...

When I click on a letter without content starting by the letter, I get the standard blank page of the empty forum.   So far normal, but the letters bar disappears. In order to filter again, I have to click backwards on the browser.

I tried with the standard template and it does the same thing. 
Would it be possible to keep the letter bar visible when there are no results ?  for future upgrades at least.  It's a little annoying but also not very important since most of us using this plugin will have lots of topics to sort. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello,

Does it show up in mobile devices? I honestly don’t remember. I guess it shouldn’t as there is no much space for it.

It does and works perfectly on mobile too. 

Screenshot_20200503-105430_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5bafcbafbe871b3fd0243994fd86020e.jpg

I guess the layout isn't that bad. At least the letters are still big enough to tap. 

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, incredible response time. 👍

I'll try and find the correct template and remove it. Thank you.

UPDATE:

WOW, that wasn't hard. I found the correct template file thanks to the search feature. I then removed 1 line of code, and now it's gone.

Thank you for recommending for me to do it that way. Easy fix.

Edited by SC36DC
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Just now, Bill Edwards said:

Our community loves this facility!! Thank you!

When I upgraded to 4.7.3 I was informed that this plugin wouldn't work and disabled it. I have enabled it and it appears to work fine. Please can you clarify???

The message is default and will show all 3rd-party resources names you have installed.

If it works, it works. 😀

Let me know if you have any issue.