Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string

Bluto

6 minutes ago, onlyME said:

How about it now? I'm trying to fix but can not reproduce it. 

Since I turned off VB and YT the video errors aren't popping up anymore.

I'm getting a bunch of cURL Request errors (multiple times a second) but nothing dealing with the class issue I was getting when VB and YT was turned on.

Hey, @Adriano Faria I see links below, is this something from LD?  It's not the class error that I was having in the OP but saw links and wanted to let you know.  The error was triggered by a guest and the location of the error is "Not available".

------------------------------------
cURL REQUEST: http://localhost:9200/contentxxx/content/_update_by_query?conflicts=proceed&wait_for_completion=false

'{"script":{"inline":"ctx._source.index_views += 1;","lang":"painless"},"query":{"bool":{"must":[{"terms":{"index_class":["IPS\\\\links\\\\Link","IPS\\\\links\\\\Link\\\\Comment","IPS\\\\links\\\\Link\\\\Review"]}},{"term":{"index_item_id":107}}]}}}'

RESPONSE

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Warning: 299 Elasticsearch-6.4.2-04711c2 "Deprecated field [inline] used, expected [source] instead" "Tue, 06 Nov 2018 16:55:01 GMT"
content-type: application/json; charset=UTF-8
content-length: 40

{"task":"puGScqW5RdqmmzZm2SAw0A:592288"}

31 minutes ago, onlyME said:

@Daniel F please! any idea about this

Am I missing something in Model for Content Items?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From @Adriano Faria below.  He asked me this question:  "See if you have the comment ID 107 in your [Links Directory] db." in which I responded, "No".

You don't have that ID in the table; probably same issue for the OnlyMe.

And as far as I remember, all that stuff is handled by the Core. It probably didn't update the index search when you deleted a comment. Something like that.

Ask for Daniel's suggestion.

Just to clarify a few things....

Those CURL requests aren't errors. With DEBUG_LOG enabled, every outbound request (and response) is logged.

The same with the previous post you tagged me in pointing to invisionpowerdiagnostics.com. That's simply because you hit an uncaught exception and you have diagnostic/error reporting enabled. When that happens, the issue is reported to us so we can investigate (behind the scenes as part of normal development, not your site specifically).

The actual problem is this:

index_item_id ID 160849 for IPS\videobox\Video has no itemData

Without looking at videobox specifically, I can't say myself what the issue is. At this point though, you can probably disable debug logging otherwise those logs grow very quickly and take up a lot of space on the server.

Think I figured out the issue @onlyME.

I have rules which filter some of the spammy videos which come in via YT importer.  Basically, the rule was deleting videos too fast (at the end of the event).  I reset the rule to delete the video 1 minute after the event.  Haven't got an error in 15 hours.

I believe this is solved.  Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread!

Archived