Who Is Online For X Mins

slushpuppeh

Hello Slushpuppeh, does this work for IPB 4.3.5? Because when a user goes past like 35mins or so, then the user times out and does not show up on the "who's online" widget. I run my website on Apache and my PHP version is 7.0 . Is that the reason that this doesn't work? I have it set to 240 minutes.

On 8/4/2018 at 4:51 AM, PK E 12 said:

Hello Slushpuppeh, does this work for IPB 4.3.5? Because when a user goes past like 35mins or so, then the user times out and does not show up on the "who's online" widget. I run my website on Apache and my PHP version is 7.0 . Is that the reason that this doesn't work? I have it set to 240 minutes.

Hi Sorry for the late reply, yes it should it pulls the user data from the members table, not the sessions. Could you pm me your site URL?

On 8/4/2018 at 4:51 AM, PK E 12 said:

I encountered it on my own IPS hosting, and I updated the marketplace to show the new instructions. Let me know if it works

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, donpetru said:

Thanks for the answer but there is no possibility to display the history of the users logged in the website on a daily basis? In fact, the old "Who is Online" on IPB3 has this option!