mdPanel - Material Design IPS Theme [ support topic ]

@TAMAN forgive me if i didnt understand things

or this has been talked about or asked

but if i wanted to offer my Light/dark option with this theme only

would i have to purchase two copies of this?

or do you have a way that i can do this without paying twice, lol or is this even possible......i think outside the box on things

4 hours ago, Mr. Fierce God said:

@TAMAN forgive me if i didnt understand things

or this has been talked about or asked

but if i wanted to offer my Light/dark option with this theme only

would i have to purchase two copies of this?

or do you have a way that i can do this without paying twice, lol or is this even possible......i think outside the box on things

Hello,

You buy it once and then in the settings go to the palette tab and switch to dark,light...etc color schemes 🙂 

not sure if thats what you wanted to know 

i actually want to use your theme in a sense "twice"

so the theme option we have at bottom of screen, when clicked it will show option light, option dark.......but both options will show your theme, just one light version, one dark version

i think we are talking the same thing, but i believe you mean in just a quick switch in acp and one of the theme options will just be my acp switch?

if need be we can talk in pm as not to clutter your support thread?

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Hi @TAMAN! Have to say I love this theme, however! Would it be possible to have the Navigation menu Collapsed by default?

Not possible sorry, maybe on next theme update. I cant promise you tho.

Also, a way to fix the Navigation Z-index?

any problems?

Another question for you @TAMAN. Is it possible to change the "Collapse Menu" button or add Text to it? Currently the three bars isn't very intuitive according to the users on our site.

Cheers!

Hello,

You could edit the html codes and add a text then with css customzie it.

However, I cant help you with that, you need to do it on your own 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @TAMAN,

As you know via DM, I've recently upgraded my forum and MD Panel theme. Shortly after I got a few complaints regarding a change that occurred within the thread pages and wondering if there's a setting that might affect this or if it was a change to either the forum or theme?

At the bottom of threads, where it says "go to topic listing" it used to also have the forum section name. Then on the other side where it says "go to next unread thread" it would have the thread name underneath.

Honestly its been so long since I dove deep into code or templates that I can't remember if this was somehow coded in after. Also, its not a feature I use so am only going off what a bunch of our forum users have said as they really seem to miss this after the upgrade.

Thanks for any help on this.

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 8.45.49 AM.png

3 hours ago, superaven said:

Hello @TAMAN,

As you know via DM, I've recently upgraded my forum and MD Panel theme. Shortly after I got a few complaints regarding a change that occurred within the thread pages and wondering if there's a setting that might affect this or if it was a change to either the forum or theme?

At the bottom of threads, where it says "go to topic listing" it used to also have the forum section name. Then on the other side where it says "go to next unread thread" it would have the thread name underneath.

Honestly its been so long since I dove deep into code or templates that I can't remember if this was somehow coded in after. Also, its not a feature I use so am only going off what a bunch of our forum users have said as they really seem to miss this after the upgrade.

Thanks for any help on this.

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 8.45.49 AM.png

Hello,

mmmm, maybe you were using a plugin for that? 

Sorry, i don't remember anything like that its not a theme related. maybe there used to be by default and now removed by IPS, because i wouldn't remove if there was such a feature 🙂 

anyway, you could ask this question in a new topic here https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/497-peer-to-peer-technical-support/ im sure someone knows something about that 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Hi @TAMAN! Currently having this issue with user profiles:

image.png.c7fc97feb1363cf06d8359897beae72b.png

image.thumb.png.103c359166f1041dc3a53f9320d0b8fe.png

Not sure what's causing it, but you can see the avatar and reactions overflow the user navigation (search bar, menu expansion) area.

Oh I thought i fixed it

You can re download the theme and update now 🙂 

Thank you

43 minutes ago, AlexWright said:

Clubs home page. You'll need to be in a club with content to see the widget, displayed at the bottom of the page.

Got it,

Doesn't look like that on my side

Screenshot_20190611_214511_org.mozilla.firefox.thumb.jpg.dcfab3f4c6a8546680822b235f11d833.jpg

Can you check if you have the same thing on default IPS theme?

On 6/11/2019 at 3:47 PM, TAMAN said:

Got it,

Doesn't look like that on my side

Screenshot_20190611_214511_org.mozilla.firefox.thumb.jpg.dcfab3f4c6a8546680822b235f11d833.jpg

Can you check if you have the same thing on default IPS theme?

Sorry for not getting back sooner. It was a browser issue (firefox 38 being used, eek?).

Also, I would like to ask: is there a way to get the uncollapsed menu to have click to dropdown rather than being an on hover element?

6 minutes ago, AlexWright said:

Sorry for not getting back sooner. It was a browser issue (firefox 38 being used, eek?).

Also, I would like to ask: is there a way to get the uncollapsed menu to have click to dropdown rather than being an on hover element?

You can do that with js and css customizations.

But i cant help you with that. sorry, I only provide small css customization's here 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN

Hello @TAMAN,

Wondering if you can please post the default Swiper Slider code and / or links to any instructions on the code you can enter for this that calls the default classes?

Accidentally deleted the sample code and can't seem to figure out the formatting / markup you used for the demo.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, superaven said:

Hello @TAMAN,

Wondering if you can please post the default Swiper Slider code and / or links to any instructions on the code you can enter for this that calls the default classes?

Accidentally deleted the sample code and can't seem to figure out the formatting / markup you used for the demo.

Thanks!

Hello,

title

This is <span style="text-shadow: 0 0 40px #4a4a4a, 2px 2px 3px rgba(3, 3, 72, 0.93);">mdPanel</span> theme

slider button

<a class="ta_sliderButton" href="#">Buy now<i class="fa fa-arrow-right" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>

thats all i guess

9 hours ago, superaven said:

Thanks @TAMAN,

For some reason when uploading an image, its not showing up. Any suggestions?

No idea without a link and checking the slide 😕

Is the image uploaded? do you see it in the setting? and is the slide permissions correct?