mdPanel - Material Design IPS Theme [ support topic ]

Hi @TAMAN! This appears to be a problem with the default theme, but I'm hoping you can fix it in yours. On the Gallery Uploads, for users at certain resolutions, when expanding all of the available options (Tags, Credit, Copyright), the "Save Details" button drops bellow the "submit all images" button. It doesn't appear that scroll works for this, and it remains below this bar. For example:

image.thumb.png.155e93689655857a772c4265232b88c7.png

This is how it appears to the user. They have to use CTRL + Mouse to zoom out to be able to see the Save Details button:

image.thumb.png.979ca1274bac4e741783709d453688f7.png

Not entirely sure what's causing this, but hoping you can help.

Regards,

Alex

1 hour ago, AlexWright said:

Hi @TAMAN! This appears to be a problem with the default theme, but I'm hoping you can fix it in yours. On the Gallery Uploads, for users at certain resolutions, when expanding all of the available options (Tags, Credit, Copyright), the "Save Details" button drops bellow the "submit all images" button. It doesn't appear that scroll works for this, and it remains below this bar. For example:

This is how it appears to the user. They have to use CTRL + Mouse to zoom out to be able to see the Save Details button:

Not entirely sure what's causing this, but hoping you can help.

Regards,

Alex

Hi,

Add in custom.css

.cGalleryDialog.cGalleryDialog_uploadStep .cGallerySubmit_imageDetails {
	padding-bottom: 75px;
}

Please report this to IPS so they can fix it. :) 

On 6/22/2019 at 8:26 PM, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Add in custom.css

.cGalleryDialog.cGalleryDialog_uploadStep .cGallerySubmit_imageDetails {
	padding-bottom: 75px;
}

Please report this to IPS so they can fix it. 🙂

Thank you, it's reported to them! We have found another issue on Mobile however:

image.png.a2da89fcfbe983687cc04ad3f4d8c350.png

Settings area links are all white while dropped down.

3 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Settings area links are all white while dropped down.

does it appear same on default IPS theme?

if no, have you changed theme colors?

if still no, then what is settings area and where is it so i can check it out?

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

does it appear same on default IPS theme?

if no, have you changed theme colors?

if still no, then what is settings area and where is it so i can check it out?

It's not on the default theme. We use the standard palettes given with the theme. This is the Account Setting page, on mobile devices.

10 hours ago, AlexWright said:

It's not on the default theme. We use the standard palettes given with the theme. This is the Account Setting page, on mobile devices.

I just updated The files in marketplace, Please redownload and update, it should be fixed

Thank you for letting me know 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...

Hello Taman

I've uploaded an image to the slider however the image does not show, everything else works ok.

was a caching issue on my end. 

Next thing is how can i stop the slider image being so big ? can i set a specific size for the image as they over stretch and it doesnt look nice. 

Edited by Vanucci
48 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

Hello Taman

I've uploaded an image to the slider however the image does not show, everything else works ok.

was a caching issue on my end. 

Next thing is how can i stop the slider image being so big ? can i set a specific size for the image as they over stretch and it doesnt look nice. 

Hello,

The slider width is automatic so the image will always zoom in and out to fit the container without that the image will look even worse.

But, you could with css set a specific width for the slider and then upload images with the same size so it does not need to zoom in/out to fit the container 🙂

Edited by TAMAN
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

VERSION 1.0.6

-Swiper Slider
	Using latest swiper slider CDN links for latest versions.
	Minor bug fixes in Safari browser.
-You can now add "Contact Us" button inside the sticky social bar.
	A seeting to enable that was added to Social Links theme settings tab.

-Replaced default Editor icon's with Font Awesome icons.
-Minor adjustments and bug fixes.

Hello,

Suddenly seeing some issues after upgrading IPB today. Noticed there was an mdPanel update so I Installed that as well, but didn't seem to fix the issues. I have yet to do a thorough audit, but here's the obvious issues I spotted:

1. Main menu is no longer functional on mobile
  2. Manage blocks menu no longer functional on mobile
  3. Our Picks (renamed on my site as 'Spotlights') is no longer displaying on the forum index (was set to be the first content block above forum listing) and is displaying incorrectly on the actual Our Picks page. 
  4. Even the menu in the Admin section is acting a bit weird. Not seeing tabs for the theme but rather all is displayed on a super long page.

Link: https://forum.12ozprophet.com/

Appreciate any help. Please contact me if you need access.

Thank you.

Edited by superaven
clarification
1 hour ago, superaven said:
  • Manage blocks menu no longer functional on mobile
  • Our Picks (renamed on my site as 'Spotlights') is no longer displaying on the forum index (was set to be the first content block above forum listing) and is displaying incorrectly on the actual Our Picks page. 
  • Even the menu in the Admin section is acting a bit weird. Not seeing tabs for the theme but rather all is displayed on a super long page.
4 minutes ago, superaven said:

This is a huge one but my forum is not allowing new posts.

Hello,

none of these has anything to do with magnum theme.

you have a bunch of js errors and they are probably due your outdated apps or plugins

please update your apps and plugins 

2 hours ago, superaven said:

Yes indeed, an out of date plugin. Sorry about that... Since its months between times when I dig through the technical side of the forum on top of all the software platforms I deal with, I overlooked the obvious. Issue is resolved, thank you.

No problem 🙂

Hi Taman, you have a nice feature allowing to minimize navbar. However, it looks like the user choice is not saved in the cookies, so that one have to minimize again and again on every page load. Is it works as desired? I would appreciate if the navbar once minimized stays minimized on every page load till the user choose not to minimize it. It is feasible?

Another suggestion I have:

• I have created a database where Enable star ratings? is on.
  • The text reviews are not allowed on the database.
  • The user can just rate on stars near the record's title.
  • With this setting the stars are not shown in the template S1 Three column on the cards. 

I know that also default templates do not show this kind of rating. But it would be nice to have it. There is a simple plugin already for topics displaying rating stars in the list of topics. It would be helpful to see the rating stars in your template as well. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Sonya*
1 hour ago, Sonya* said:

Hi Taman, you have a nice feature allowing to minimize navbar. However, it looks like the user choice is not saved in the cookies, so that one have to minimize again and again on every page load. Is it works as desired? I would appreciate if the navbar once minimized stays minimized on every page load till the user choose not to minimize it. It is feasible?

The user choice does save in in the cookies

but i will test it out today 🙂

50 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

Another suggestion I have:

• I have created a database where Enable star ratings? is on.
  • The text reviews are not allowed on the database.
  • The user can just rate on stars near the record's title.
  • With this setting the stars are not shown in the template S1 Three column on the cards. 

Thanks for the the suggestion 🙂I