mdPanel - Material Design IPS Theme [ support topic ]

4 hours ago, superaven said:

Awesome that worked, thank you! Still getting used to this new interface and features.

Have two more questions...

1. Is there a guide of some sort so we know what color variables in the theme section of admin affect what areas on teh front end? Obviously its broken down into tabs which respresent sections and the names themselves are somewhat descriptive, but wondering if there's any sort of map or guide for this?

2. Likewise, I'm confused about the Light / Dark mode works. How do we create the two versions? In other words, how do a make all the color tweaks to the theme and then how do we add that to the section for Light / Dark mode?

Thanks again.

1. theres no guides unfortunately 

2.  theres a new update coming soon with a better understanding of palette section, you will be to ably to customize the dark/light color schemes.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Tekiox said:

Hello, how can we add more sliders?

Hello,

If you have Pages app

You can create a database and show the records inside swiper slider by creating a feed block

How to do that is all explained in swiper slider settings ^^

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am struggling with (both) sidebars.

1. The width of IPS sidebar is ignored. I see that you've defined 390px as fixed value in your CSS. Intended?
  2. Where can I change the width of the navigation bar? I can see --ta-sidebar-width variable in your CSS but cannot find where the value can be set. 
  3. Is it possible to have the navigation minimized by default? Right now it is extended.
  4. If I disable "Add "Contact Us" button in sticky sidebar" I can still see the arrow to expand the button.

Thank you!

Edited by Sonya*
5 hours ago, Sonya* said:

The width of IPS sidebar is ignored. I see that you've defined 390px as fixed value in your CSS. Intended?

Yes

Any problems? 🙂

Where can I change the width of the navigation bar? I can see --ta-sidebar-width variable in your CSS but cannot find where the value can be set.

The navigation sidebar has a fixed width if you must change the width then you need to do it with custom css 

I haven't added any theme settings to edit the width.

If I disable "Add "Contact Us" button in sticky sidebar" I can still see the arrow to expand the button.

I will check it out and fix it with next theme update  🙂

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...

The slider zoom seems strange to me.  Instead of zooming in the center it appears to zoom into the right and bottom.  This causes even centered items to shift to the left on small resolutions.  I made my image a larger resolution 2560x455 and then used the same thought process you would with YouTube.  Where I kept my content that's important in the middle area.  It looks great on larger 2560 screens.  But on smaller screens.  It cuts off the left side of the image and therefore, the center of the image is shift to the left. 

Is there a way to have it zoom into the middle?  This way it would be a little better responsive

19 minutes ago, Benality.G said:

The slider zoom seems strange to me.  Instead of zooming in the center it appears to zoom into the right and bottom.  This causes even centered items to shift to the left on small resolutions.  I made my image a larger resolution 2560x455 and then used the same thought process you would with YouTube.  Where I kept my content that's important in the middle area.  It looks great on larger 2560 screens.  But on smaller screens.  It cuts off the left side of the image and therefore, the center of the image is shift to the left. 

Is there a way to have it zoom into the middle?  This way it would be a little better responsive

In the swiper slider settings you have a setting to adjust the image 

42aae236cc0c72a8bfaaa9899adac8ed.png

If you use "center" it will automatically zoom to the center of the image on larger/smaller screen sizes  

Edited by TAMAN
35 minutes ago, Benality.G said:

How did I miss that?  I am soo sorry.. thank you for the fast reply!  I was looking at the swiper.js documentation, and css etc. Thank you!

You're welcome

let me know if you had any other questions or anything i can help with ^^

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Julien Costes said:

Hello, Thanks for this Theme ! ^^

I have this bug in widget "Last Topic"  : 

2021-01-16_15h12_59.thumb.png.66a7a5a9ad6159fee0b6689ce7ea851c.png

Hello,

Can you please explain what the issue is because i cant understand what you pointing at in the screenshot, whats the problem there?

also, where did u add the "last Topic" widget? is this a plugin or included as default ips widgets?

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 months later...

Nice theme.:)

Only problem I have now is the footer position,it seems to be off when the page is too short

Just like the store page on the demo site(https://ipskit.com/)

Obviously with mdPanel theme.

It is not that noticable on most of pages but I disable the sliders,now it glitches hard.

It would be great if you could tell me the fix!

Edited by CoolKid
11 hours ago, CoolKid said:

Nice theme.:)

Only problem I have now is the footer position,it seems to be off when the page is too short

Just like the store page on the demo site(https://ipskit.com/)

Obviously with mdPanel theme.

It is not that noticable on most of pages but I disable the sliders,now it glitches hard.

It would be great if you could tell me the fix!

Hi,

This will be fixed on another theme update 🙂 

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

This will be fixed on another theme update 🙂 

Can't wait!
Any ETA if you have? or just quick tip to fix it within the current version?
I'd like to publish the website using your fantastic theme as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, CoolKid said:

Can't wait!
Any ETA if you have? or just quick tip to fix it within the current version?
I'd like to publish the website using your fantastic theme as soon as possible.

sure just add this in custom.css template in a new line

div#ipsLayout_mainArea{ height: 600px;}

remove it when theres a new theme version 🙂 

8 hours ago, TAMAN said:

sure just add this in custom.css template in a new line

div#ipsLayout_mainArea{ height: 600px;}

remove it when theres a new theme version 🙂 

First of all thank you for the swift support,I really appreciate that.

However,that css causes another issue.

On some pages,the footer area now covers the above just like the attached image. 😅

covered_image.png

34 minutes ago, CoolKid said:

First of all thank you for the swift support,I really appreciate that.

However,that css causes another issue.

On some pages,the footer area now covers the above just like the attached image. 😅

covered_image.png

Sorry

try this

#ipsLayout_contentWrapper {
      min-height: 600px;
}

4 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry

try this

#ipsLayout_contentWrapper {
      min-height: 600px;
}

Works good,thanks. 🙂

One more thing I noticed that there is a white line between the sidemenu and the wrapper content?
Not sure if this is a bug but I managed to hide it using custom.css,just letting you know just in case you wanted to fix in the next update.

.ta_wrapperContent::before {
  display: none;
}

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Sirmadsen said:

I cant't get the brush to work in 4.6 version. Even after I reverted all 5 presets and given Everyone persmission, clicking the brush icon does absolutely nothing.

Never mind, it started working after i disabled a few plugins.

4 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

can you maybe tell me which plugin? maybe its something needs to be fixed on my side! 🙂 

Actually I can't. I can't reproduce the problem. I just deactivated all plugins and activated them again and it started to work. So probably no fault on your end. Maybe even a cache problem or something.

However, the color of the highlight function of groups and best answers if that setting is turned on in forums seem to be very hard to see, or is that how it's supposed to be?

For example, I've set admin group formatting to green and admin posts are not highlighted in green, there is though a very dark (hard to see) border around the post. Standard theme and other themes I've used all use the highlight color of the color set in member group options, to be able to tell groups answers apart.

6 hours ago, Sirmadsen said:

However, the color of the highlight function of groups and best answers if that setting is turned on in forums seem to be very hard to see, or is that how it's supposed to be?

For example, I've set admin group formatting to green and admin posts are not highlighted in green, there is though a very dark (hard to see) border around the post. Standard theme and other themes I've used all use the highlight color of the color set in member group options, to be able to tell groups answers apart.

Hi,

if the issue also on standard default theme then i think you would need to contact ips