Custom menu for mobile?

JacobPrince

Hi! My mobile site collapses the menu. I want these menu links to be visible to the user and not on a drop-down. Is there any way I can do this? What about having a custom block for a mobile home page with links? Or maybe put links on mobile with something like this:

<html>
  <head>
    <style>
 @media (min-width: 600px) {
   a {
   display: none;
   }
  }
    </style>
<body>
  <a href="https://google.com">This Is My Navigation Link</a>
    </body>
    </html>

Please help!

I went with my code-snippet as it is crucial that my links are text. I am still open to suggestions though, my solution looks rather ugly. I have another problem with my navigation, but on desktop mode. When my custom home page first loads the navigation drop-down appears but with no links visible. The links become visible when I hover them with the cursor, but disappear after I move away.

navload.jpegnavhover.jpeg

That's expected behaviour, unfortunately. As you've observed, the links become visible when you hover on the parent but otherwise aren't there. The other way in which they become visible is if one of their siblings is active.

One thing you could consider (though I don't know if it will work) is to create another Home item, this time as a child. Theoretically, when the page loads, the child is active and so the siblings should be visible. The Pages app doesn't necessarily behave as the other apps do in this regard, though.

Archived