Space bug?

kmk

21 minutes ago, kmk said:

Between Block and Sidebar in mobile view....big space...bug?

image.thumb.png.32b90eca63df90fc6d3633d67260d141.png

Is this on a third-party theme or application?  If it is, contact the third-party author.  

If not, I'm nominating you for Bug Catcher of the Week for learning how to read Google Console and catching unnecessary code.  

18 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Is this on a third-party theme or application?

Is default theme(Add theme>create new theme>manual mode), only with many custom css code provide by all you...and lately try read code and imitating solution myseft

It seems to be that you've created a page with a two-column layout but not put any content in it, other than dragging and dropping blocks. The two empty spans are where the page content which you add in the ACP would go. Does that sound right? 

The code you've circled doesn't have anything to do with the sidebar, by the way. It's right above your footer, below the blocks dragged in at the top of the page.

2 minutes ago, opentype said:

Posting such cropped screenshots is pointless. How should anyone deal with this? Should we guess what page it is? Or what theme modifications you might have done or what widgets you might have place on the side?

I had to track down his site and work it out from there :)

10 hours ago, kmk said:

Between Block and Sidebar in mobile view....big space...bug?

image.thumb.png.32b90eca63df90fc6d3633d67260d141.png

You are using 3rd party APP - Quizzes. @Joel Ris very right.;)

@opentype also - this screen does not say anything - just shows that you can shoot a screen.

If @Meddysong is right with a sidebar opinion, you can try to stop the sidebar for a mobile phone.

I think your topic is inappropriate here.;)

5 minutes ago, Adlago said:

You are using 3rd party APP - Quizzes. @Joel Ris very right.;)

That's got nothing to do with what's happening here, though. Look at the code:

<div id="elCmsPageWrap" data-pageid="11"><!-- This is where content starts on a page created in Pages -->

<div>
	<div class='ipsGrid ipsGrid_collapsePhone'>
		<div class='ipsGrid_span6'>

</div>
		<div class='ipsGrid_span6'>

</div>
	</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>

<div id='ipsLayout_sidebar' class='ipsLayout_sidebarright ' data-controller='core.front.widgets.sidebar'><!-- The sidebar starts here -->

The empty content grids appear where the page content should be but before the sidebar appears. There isn't any page content so I think what he's done is create a two-column page in Pages but not add any content to it, except for placing blocks at the top and in the sidebar. The grids are there to display any content which he might add to the page. When he does, it will show there.

Sorry if I do something wrong....

@media screen and (max-width:979px) {
.ipsGrid.ipsGrid_collapseTablet > [class*="ipsGrid_span"], .ipsGrid.ipsGrid_collapsePhone > [class*="ipsGrid_span"] {display:none}
}

Anyway I learn paste above code and now is fine...shared it here only thinking if, maybe bug I found? or maybe particular problem of my theme? well..if bug...my little help as others guys to me, if my theme problem, well maybe others can help me....:sweat::sweat: 

Hello all, after apply below css code to hide the space, now I found problem with clubs page

On 2/23/2018 at 12:14 PM, kmk said:

@media screen and (max-width:979px) {
.ipsGrid.ipsGrid_collapseTablet > [class*="ipsGrid_span"], .ipsGrid.ipsGrid_collapsePhone > [class*="ipsGrid_span"] {display:none}
}

ipsbug11.thumb.PNG.e4ee37ecd75c0405512ad08b52548351.PNG

Should be like below....

image.thumb.png.1e6c8ae5be89d04df3bc096517cf6c6b.png

Just now, kmk said:

Hello all, after apply below css code to hide the space, now I found problem with clubs page

ipsbug11.thumb.PNG.e4ee37ecd75c0405512ad08b52548351.PNG

Should be like below....

image.thumb.png.1e6c8ae5be89d04df3bc096517cf6c6b.png

The problem was the page template, I have to change to one column that is the solution, so don't need add the code.

Archived