Feedback on Clubs

Fosters

Most are minor UIX

Copy Clubs -- Please give admins the ability to copy a club in the ACP > Club list.  I need to make 40 clubs all with the same settings and nodes.

Join Public Club -- How do I make myself a member of a public club?  How do I follow a public club?  As a potential bug, I created a public club then changed ownership to another user.  It shows me as a member.  In other public clubs that I did NOT create, I'm not a member.  It's inconsistent. 

Sidebar - I  think you need a function for users to join / not join a Public Club for it to appear in My Clubs. 

FostersJ

Create Club in ACP -- Please allow us to create a club in the ACP.  I create it on the front-end, then bounce to the ACP which has more options (eg. change owner)

Table Sort is not honored -- Sort the ACP > Club list by a custom sort (eg. Name).  Edit a club and save.  In the ACP Club list, table sort is back to default sort.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Commerce Overview block -- The # of support requests reflects the tab highlighted in the ACP Support Requests, not the number of open or pending tickets.  Not sure I agree with that.  I happened to select my "Done" tab in the ACP.  On the front-end, it shows that I have 7 support tickets.    

Commerce Overview block -- The # of support requests in the block reflects the tab highlighted in the ACP Commerce > Support Requests, not the number of open or pending tickets.  Not sure I agree with that.  I happened to select my "Done" tab in the ACP.  On the front-end block, it then shows that I have "7 support requests".  Except those are 7 resolved tickets.    

ACP Commerce notifications -- Same problem.  The tab selected in ACP Commerce > Support Requests is the same notification on the ACP sidebar, not the number of open or pending tickets (which is much more important).  

5a7511b197ea8_Supportticket.thumb.PNG.9e3250291bd87209f271bfeb79a75236.PNG

ACP sidebar makes me panic.  7 outstanding tickets I haven't done!  Oh wait, those are the 7 resolved tickets. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leader vs Owner -- This really needs an explanation to users.  I don't understand the difference in permissions or purpose of these two titles (and this lack of understanding is coming from me of all people, who has followed the development of clubs through every alpha, beta, and 4.2 release).  

18 minutes ago, jfrazer said:

Am I crazy or is there no way to delete a tab from a club once it's added? Say I add 'calendar' by mistake to a club - is it there forever? 

Now you see why this feedback topic is so long about clubs.  

Welcome to the crazy house.  You can't delete tabs once you add them.  You can't reorder them either.  

You should buy Club enhancements by @Adriano Faria.  Anybody who uses clubs pretty much needs to buy his app.  

10 hours ago, Joel R said:

Now you see why this feedback topic is so long about clubs.  

Welcome to the crazy house.  You can't delete tabs once you add them.  You can't reorder them either.  

You should buy Club enhancements by @Adriano Faria.  Anybody who uses clubs pretty much needs to buy his app.  

Delete tabs is coming with 4.3. But I still think Adriano's app (which gives the clubs a homepage besides other things) is still marvelous. I've been meaning to get it when the paycheck comes in...

Archived