Renewal

The Britain

4 minutes ago, AndyF said:

If you have a card saved on file, simply remove it. That way there will not be a way to renew. Note that if you have any account credit it may use this for renew. It would probably be prudent to simply ask about this in a support request via the Client Area. :)

Hey sorry posting in the wrong area, wasn't sure where to post this. Not renewing won't affect my license or cause my site to stop functioning will it? Thanks again for your help!

19 minutes ago, The Britain said:

Not renewing won't affect my license or cause my site to stop functioning will it? 

No. But you won’t get personal support or new features; bugs won’t get fixed; security issues won’t get resolved and your site might get hacked … 
So whether you are “interested” in additional fees or not, you probably won’t be happy for too long with an expired license. 

5 hours ago, opentype said:

No. But you won’t get personal support or new features; bugs won’t get fixed; security issues won’t get resolved and your site might get hacked … 
So whether you are “interested” in additional fees or not, you probably won’t be happy for too long with an expired license. 

Thanks for the clarification! On a side note, how long does it take for an order to go through? I went ahead and ordered the pages plugin, but it says "pending".

20 minutes ago, The Britain said:

Thanks for the clarification! On a side note, how long does it take for an order to go through? I went ahead and ordered the pages plugin, but it says "pending".

We review all orders to protect both you and us from fraudulent transactions. This means that there is sometimes a delay in processing your order (up to one business day) however during business hours expect a one hour activation time. Feel free to contact customer support for order status.

https://invisioncommunity.com/legal/standards  :)

1 minute ago, The Britain said:

Howdy there, hate to be a nuisance but it's been 24 hours and I even submitted a support ticket. Still no word on that "Pages" extension purchase I made yesterday. It's still "pending" in the client area.

I'm sorry to hear there is a delay. I do not have access to check the status on this (my roles here are Marketplace only) although it should hopefully be resolved very soon. :)

I would suggest if you are concerned to open a support ticket to determine its status (as per the standards page it does suggest this)

" Feel free to contact customer support for order status "

Thank you for your continued patience. :)

4 hours ago, AndyF said:

I'm sorry to hear there is a delay. I do not have access to check the status on this (my roles here are Marketplace only) although it should hopefully be resolved very soon. :)

I would suggest if you are concerned to open a support ticket to determine its status (as per the standards page it does suggest this)

" Feel free to contact customer support for order status "

Thank you for your continued patience. :)

Hey thanks for your response, I did open a support ticket earlier and it's still pending, no response from support. I will keep an eye on my email.

What you can do is send IPS an email, send a PM to IPS staff or see if you have access to the client account portion of your account and Verify this. I always say, "don't take anyone's word for it". Always ask and verify from IPS yourself. I know that I've never been auto-renewed for a license unless you specifically request such a thing from IPS in the first place.

Archived