Issue after update from 27.07.2017 - Version 4.2.1

83metoo

Hello,

hope anyone can help me with that issue on my forum at https://forum.83metoo.de/

On Thursday I did the upcoming update of the software, after that the errors appears.

1. New users are not able to register and got that message:
[[Template core/front/forms/popupRegisterTemplate does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2. Support form in the AdmincCP is not working anymore:
[[Template core/admin/support/contact does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3. Some error messages in the AdminCP appear

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(142): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('clubs')
#1 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->manage()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->execute()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

4. Like Button in the forum is missing

5. Login with tapatalk is not possible since that update

Support does not can help until know, so I do hope on the community! (y)

Kind regards and thanks in advice
Oli

Looking at your site you're running a theme from 4.1.19 that hasn't been updated which is why you're seeing all those errors, create a new default theme for the frontend and admin cp, see if those errors still exist.

As for Tapatalk you might want to check this thread out

24 minutes ago, 83metoo said:

Hello,

hope anyone can help me with that issue on my forum at https://forum.83metoo.de/

On Thursday I did the upcoming update of the software, after that the errors appears.

1. New users are not able to register and got that message:
[[Template core/front/forms/popupRegisterTemplate does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2. Support form in the AdmincCP is not working anymore:
[[Template core/admin/support/contact does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3. Some error messages in the AdminCP appear

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(142): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('clubs')
#1 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->manage()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->execute()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/oliverhaas.net/forum.83metoo.de/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

4. Like Button in the forum is missing

5. Login with tapatalk is not possible since that update

Support does not can help until know, so I do hope on the community! (y)

Kind regards and thanks in advice
Oli

Are you using theme 4.2 or Default? Switch to 4.2 and test it. 

Archived