Call to Action Popup

Now I'm on the phone... tomorrow I'll write you a template as follows:
- set the image at an angle at the bottom right, use a background gray taken from the image
- overlap and align a full-height box and half width on the left for the content and registration form.

Edited by BomAle

I assume it will be mobile friendly?

it's a main feature on this plugin 👍

image.thumb.png.b790d092d191a47a10165c5212a04f04.png

Content

<p>
	<span style="color:#c0392b;"><span style="font-size:20px;"><strong>Join our trading community</strong></span></span>
</p>

<p>
	<span>Hello, I am Kim, founder of SteadyOptions.</span><br>
	<span>Our mission is to help you to become a better trader.</span>
</p>

Template

<div id='bacalltoactionpopup' data-controller='plugins.bacalltoactionpopup' class="ipsHide"
	data-size="{$p->size}"
	data-modal="{$p->modal}"
	data-content="{$p->content}"
	data-title="{$p->title}"
	data-close="{$p->close}"
	data-close-on-click="{$p->closeOnClick}"
	data-open-on-click="{$p->openOnClick}"
	data-class-name="{$p->className}"
	data-transition-popup-show="{$p->transitionPopupShow}"
	data-transition-popup-hide="{$p->transitionPopupHide}"
	data-transition-modal-show="{$p->transitionModalShow}"
	data-transition-modal-hide="{$p->transitionModalHide}"
	data-exit="{$p->exit}"
	data-scroll="{$p->scroll}"
	data-unset="{$p->unset}"
	data-align="{$p->align}"
	data-position="{$p->position}"
	data-wait="{$p->wait}"
>
	<div class='ipsPad ipsType_center' style='background-color: #c7c7c7;background: url(https://steadyoptions.com/uploads/monthly_2018_01/IMG_7292_web_face.thumb.jpg.bbaa235164633c9ff8eac391ee5cf9fa.jpg) no-repeat scroll 100% 100%, linear-gradient(to bottom, #c7c7c7 0%,#CACACA 20%, #d6d6d6 100%);'>
	<div class='ipsType_left' style="margin-right:200px">{$p->msg|raw}</div>
	</div>
{{$form = new \IPS\Helpers\Form( 'form', null, \IPS\Http\Url::internal( 'app=core&module=system&controller=register', 'front', 'register' )/*, array( 'data-controller' => 'core.front.system.register')*/ );}}
{{$email = new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Email( 'email_address', NULL, TRUE, array( 'accountEmail' => TRUE, 'maxLength' => 150, 'bypassProfanity' => TRUE, 'placeholder' => 'Email' ) );$form->addHtml( $email->html() );}}
{{$form->addHtml(\IPS\Theme::i()->getTemplate( 'forms', 'core', 'global' )->button( 'sign_up', 'submit', null, 'ipsButton ipsButton_primary ipsButton_small', array( 'tabindex' => '2', 'accesskey' => 's' ) ));}}{{$form = preg_replace(['/data-ipsForm/', '/<div class="ipsAreaBackground_light ipsClearfix ipsPad ipsType_center">[.\s]*<\/div>/'], '', $form );}}
<div class="ipsPad" style="text-align:center; background-color: rgb(11, 11, 11); box-shadow: 0 6px 3px -3px rgb(0, 0, 0) inset;">{$form|raw}</div>
</div>

Edited by BomAle
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Re: - on mouse exit on top of page

How near the top of the page does the popup fire?

When position of mouse is less then 10px from the top the popup appear.  I have to improve the functionality of the detection exit intent (track inactive window for touch device not only mouse).

I don't have an ETA for major version, but I will show progress on this topic.

• 3 months later...

If we scroll to the bottom of the page and then use the mouse up action, the popup pops at the top of the page as normal but is out of view until we scroll back to the top of the page

Is there a way the popup can be in view whatever part of the page we are on and do the mouse exit action?

Thanks & Happy New Year

18 hours ago, BomAle said:

by clicking outside the popup even if off the screen the popup must close.
If it were not so, you can send me the site where the problem occurs in private, so I can identify and correct it.

Hi that does work. Is there a setting to stop the screen going darker?

• 3 months later...

I have this setup as a guest welcome message with a signup link that displays in the bottom right corner.  Is there a way to keep that displayed but everything in the background to be clickable?  I'd like to keep the message displayed but guests able to still browse the forum.  Thanks!

Edited by mz_
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...