New update came out... but I'm not ready to upgrade

Hezeber

2 minutes ago, Hezeber said:

So can I dismiss the big announcement about it spanning the top of my forum until I'm ready to deal with it? I don't see an option to close it. 

If its a normal update you should be able to dismiss it by pressing 'x' on that dialog. If you cant and its security , you cant dismiss until updated. Simple as that.

Don't worry, they'll have a new update within the next 14 days.  So you can put it off because you'll get the "opportunity" to update really soon....again.

....yay.

Don't get me wrong guys.  Happy you're working on improving the product.  But updating the software every other week is a bit much, don't ya think?

20 minutes ago, bassangler said:

Don't worry, they'll have a new update within the next 14 days.  So you can put it off because you'll get the "opportunity" to update really soon....again.

....yay.

Don't get me wrong guys.  Happy you're working on improving the product.  But updating the software every other week is a bit much, don't ya think?

This is what we've asked for; for so long.. Frequent updates is a hard commodity to come by these days and honestly the updates take 30 seconds and your board is put on offline mode for maybe 15-20 seconds. It's nice to see the developers pushing ipb 4.0 with everything they've got, it shows a sense of appreciation for us clients.

Archived