Commerce - Support Requests

CP_User

In Nexus it would show all the support tickets in order of date, how can I set the default view for decending dates? It's somewhat annoying that I have to keep clicking the order tab to set the first page to the newest ticket. Also, can we have a mass selection/tick box so we can highlight a range of messages and set them to any of the follow options; resolved/open/closed etc.

One more option that is troubling me is that I use to have all the options highlighted (statues), but if I had a new ticket it would only show (1) ticket is open, now when I highlight the options it tells me I have over 250 tickets, both in ACP and on the commerce sidebar block. It should only tell me a number if a new ticket is open or it's been replied to, I don't need it telling me how many tickets I have in the system.

• 3 weeks later...

I also believe more extensive filtering options and a powerful bulk handling system for items(tickets, products, etc.) is needed. I know that even the forums are still missing these elements and I believe it was said that these elements would be introduced to the forums at some point, but being able to quickly manage multiple tickets and adjust the price of many items at once is a necessity for an e-commerce system.

• 1 month later...

@Charles Is there a way to make the descending default options in the support tickets. I have to keep filtering them as it shows the oldest ones first and not the latest. also when highlighting all the status it still shows that I have X number of reports, I don't need it to show how many I have just a number which is open like it did on v3.4.x.

Archived