TS3 Integration

15 hours ago, danedeath said:

Hey there I love you application. However I am having issues with it not displaying in the viewer and it just states "Error". I can make snapshots, send pokes, alerts, etc. I have the ports open (FT, query, and connection). Is there an issue or bug with the application? I just can't seem to get it to work what so ever. Any help is appreciated!

Hey,

if it is a bug, then it is not a known one ;)
Check if your default ("Guest") group has following permission set:

b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list

PS. sorry for the late reply.

Just now, danedeath said:

Thank you for responding (delay does not really matter.I appreciate the help regardless). I have checked the permissions and they are all enabled for the guest group. Any other ideas?

Chek the system/error logs in ACP->Support. There should be more verbose error(s).

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\teamspeak\Api\Viewer::getElement() (0)

#0 \root\forum\applications\teamspeak\sources\Api\Viewer.php(141): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->queryServer()

#1 \root\forum\applications\teamspeak\sources\Api\Viewer.php(364): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->update()

#2 \root\forum\applications\teamspeak\widgets\teamspeakViewer.php(169): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->render()

#3 \root\forum\system\Widget\Widget.php(753): IPS\teamspeak\widgets\_teamspeakViewer->render()

#4 \root\forum\system\Theme\Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code(12548): IPS\_Widget->__toString()

#5 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')

#6 \root\forum\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#7 \root\forum\system\Theme\Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code(10145): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)

#8 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')

#9 \root\forum\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#10 \root\forum\system\Theme\Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code(4813): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)

#11 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('abf293ea47c3c44...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)

#12 \root\forum\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#13 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)

#14 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()

#15 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(473): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()

#16 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()

#17 \root\forum\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

#18 {main}

2 minutes ago, danedeath said:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\teamspeak\Api\Viewer::getElement() (0)

#0 \root\forum\applications\teamspeak\sources\Api\Viewer.php(141): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->queryServer()

#1 \root\forum\applications\teamspeak\sources\Api\Viewer.php(364): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->update()

#2 \root\forum\applications\teamspeak\widgets\teamspeakViewer.php(169): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->render()

#3 \root\forum\system\Widget\Widget.php(753): IPS\teamspeak\widgets\_teamspeakViewer->render()

#4 \root\forum\system\Theme\Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code(12548): IPS\_Widget->__toString()

#5 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')

#6 \root\forum\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#7 \root\forum\system\Theme\Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code(10145): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)

#8 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')

#9 \root\forum\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#10 \root\forum\system\Theme\Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code(4813): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)

#11 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('abf293ea47c3c44...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)

#12 \root\forum\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#13 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)

#14 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()

#15 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(473): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()

#16 \root\forum\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()

#17 \root\forum\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

#18 {main}

Can you give me FTP access?

Hello, how to remove this function or whether it will be implemented

• Members can have multiple UUIDs

Since users can make several uuid - thus grant rights to other users through itself !!

You need to add the possibility of the number of activations for groups !!! That is, the user can enter either one or many uuid.

And also add the ability to write under the registration information - how to find your uuid, since not all users know how to find it. So add this item)
Edited by arhange1
31 minutes ago, arhange1 said:

Hello, how to remove this function or whether it will be implemented

• Members can have multiple UUIDs

Since users can make several uuid - thus grant rights to other users through itself !!

You need to add the possibility of the number of activations for groups !!! That is, the user can enter either one or many uuid.

I don't really understand what you mean, with that being said though. Multiple UUIDs was requested alot since users have multiple PCs/laptops/tablets/phones these days.

33 minutes ago, arhange1 said:

And also add the ability to write under the registration information - how to find your uuid, since not all users know how to find it. So add this item)

That's already there, it is a language string that can be changed easily.

2 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

I don't really understand what you mean, with that being said though. Multiple UUIDs was requested alot since users have multiple PCs/laptops/tablets/phones these days.

Well let see it registered, then he fills the form to submit an application to the clan community, it shall consider and approve - then give it to a group forum (clan tag), and then he drives his uuid and gets right to the forum. But who said that the user will not indulge? then it adequate? that prevents him to enter another uuid player himself will take a person in the clan community? Therefore, I ask to add a line in the groups section of the forum on the number of allowed uuid or 1 or more.

I'm sorry I'm Russian and translator may be poorly translated :)

Edited by arhange1

Briefly - the problem is that the same user can assign other users of the same group as himself. After writing the other participants in the TeamSpeak UUID. And it's a big problem !!! I Teamspek has open access to all, anyone can join and play with others. But no one has repealed the fact that no adequate person will go and start to drive other.

Write to me if you do not understand.

Edited by arhange1
7 minutes ago, arhange1 said:

Briefly - the problem is that the same user can assign other users of the same group as himself. After writing the other participants in the TeamSpeak UUID. And it's a big problem !!! I Teamspek has open access to all, anyone can join and play with others. But no one has repealed the fact that no adequate person will go and start to drive other.

Write to me if you do not understand.

I understand and will consider adding that.

Сни34мок.png

Exceeds the amount will have to remove the old !!
Do something like this.

As the saying goes the extra security. Yes, and no one uses multiple devices. Teamspeak for clans or conversations on the board PC. It is very rare that players would have enjoyed on many devices)

Edited by arhange1
1 minute ago, arhange1 said:

When will I find out about this update? to inform your manager about the work done. Since the plugin is not active in order to avoid problems. I just sign up for you? or you do this to a certain day?

I will do it when I have the time, no ETA. Currently working on different projects. You can follow the app on the marketplace to get update notifications: 

1 minute ago, Ahmad E. said:

I will do it when I have the time, no ETA. Currently working on different projects. You can follow the app on the marketplace to get update notifications:

Well then just add a line in front of the brackets
  • Members can have multiple UUIDs ( With the ability to choose the number of uuid " 1 - 10 or something like that )

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Ahmad E.

Firstly the TeamSpeak Intergration is great and it has made my staff team's life a lot easier so thank you for creating this.

Secondly: I wasnt too sure where I should post suggestions but I thought here would be good idea because other people might understand as well.
After TeamSpeak's client side update version 3.1.0.1 there needs to be an extra instruction on the registration/sign up form saying 'click go advanced' and then that shows you your UUID. For some weird reason TeamSpeak added that and I don't know why. I know it's a small thing but it's all for easy use for people registering.

Screenshot_1.png.a7360683dd9b0cdad54839ffe2f80ff8.png

What comes up on version 3.1.0.1 when you press Ctrl + I :

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.f1d5c5ff9466fc2d43fe5923c904d4ea.png     Screenshot_5.thumb.png.1c2876dbb28f7860bae8f06fa44ced53.png

Thanks for reading,
Dust

1 minute ago, Ngu_Dust said:

Hello @Ahmad E.

Firstly the TeamSpeak Intergration is great and it has made my staff team's life a lot easier so thank you for creating this.

Secondly: I wasnt too sure where I should post suggestions but I thought here would be good idea because other people might understand as well.
After TeamSpeak's client side update version 3.1.0.1 there needs to be an extra instruction on the registration/sign up form saying 'click go advanced' and then that shows you your UUID. For some weird reason TeamSpeak added that and I don't know why. I know it's a small thing but it's all for easy use for people registering.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.f1d5c5ff9466fc2d43fe5923c904d4ea.png     Screenshot_5.thumb.png.1c2876dbb28f7860bae8f06fa44ced53.png

Thanks for reading,
Dust

Hey,

this is the right place ;).

I don't myself use teamspeak actively anymore so such hints are appreciated.
Btw. this is a language string, and can be changed easily using the translator tools ACP->Customization->Languages.
I'll updated the app with this change though.

On 2/3/2017 at 2:28 PM, Ngu_Dust said:

Hello @Ahmad E.

Thanks for reading,
Dust

This, I just found out some of my forum members were having trouble because of the "Go Advanced" extra step.