IPS4 with Godaddy php version issue

Right now GoDaddy offers php version 5.3, 5.4, 5.4 native and 5.5

I'm running at 5.4 I want to go to 5.5 since Invision Power won't be supported on the next update so I want to make the switch to 5.5 to keep me up to date - ish.

When i try to use 5.5 I get this message:

PHP Requirements

• PHP version 5.5.33.
  • cURL extension loaded
  • You do not have the DOM PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.
  • You do not have the GD PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.
  • You do not have the Multibyte String PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed.
  • You do not have the MySQLi PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed.
  • OpenSSL extension loaded.
  • Session extension loaded.
  • SimpleXML extension loaded.
  • XML Parser extension loaded.
  • You do not have the XMLReader PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.
  • You do not have the XMLWriter PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be enabled.
  • You do not have the Zip PHP extension loaded. While this is not required, it is recommend. You may wish to contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed.
  • 256M memory limit.
  • No Suhosin restrictions.

Additional Requirements

• ionCube Loader available.

•  

Anyone else running IPS4 on GoDaddy?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

now ips4 doesnt support php 5.4

Php doesn't support 5,4 so IPB will not support a very old and outdated version.

You should consider newer versions like 5.6 that works perfect with IPB and offer much better security and performance ^_^

Archived