Download Post Images (Support)

This plugin adds a download button to any attachment images you have uploaded in your posts. Control who can use this and what forums this works in.

v1 Features:

1. Restrict which forums the download option appears in.
  2. Restrict which member groups the download option appears to.
  3. Customize the download button language.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to buy.

1.  In your screenshot for Download Post Images settings, do you mean "Disabled Groups?"

2.  Is there any way to use an icon like fa-download that hovers in the corner of image to be less intrusive?  My concern is that I run an image board and every post contains 10 - 20 images, and adding an extra button next to each image will stretch the page even more!  This is important to me.

12 hours ago, Joel R said:

1.  In your screenshot for Download Post Images settings, do you mean "Disabled Groups?"

2.  Is there any way to use an icon like fa-download that hovers in the corner of image to be less intrusive?  My concern is that I run an image board and every post contains 10 - 20 images, and adding an extra button next to each image will stretch the page even more!  This is important to me.

1. Correct, will patch language next version.
  2. I did briefly explore to but couldn't get the css to do it how I wanted. I'll be looking into this when ever I update this next but for now, the download button/link is inserted after.
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...