Commerce - Skrill (MoneyBookers)

Ryan Boyd

You could probably make some nice money from the mod if you created it.  IMO IPS has a lot on their plate just getting everything working with the core.  I expect after that they're going to start working improving on some of the IPS apps (chat, gallery, etc).  So, an addition like this, even if they would consider it, probably would be way down on the list.

I actually wish they would just integrate Foxycart.  In fact, if you're going to create a mod, integrate Foxycart.

https://wiki.foxycart.com/gateways/start

http://www.foxycart.com/features/integrations

• 2 weeks later...

As it was already pointed out: there will usually be no staff replies about feature requests in this forum. 

If IPS doesn’t support it, the developer of the 3.4 Skrill integration might offer it someday. I would certainly pay $20 once more to have Skrill support. 

16 minutes ago, opentype said:

As it was already pointed out: there will usually be no staff replies about feature requests in this forum. 

If IPS doesn’t support it, the developer of the 3.4 Skrill integration might offer it someday. I would certainly pay $20 once more to have Skrill support. 

Why shall I pay more money since I'm already paying 75$ for a "Commerce" software which includes few payment methods that are available in few countries?

4 minutes ago, UKF_HHA said:

Why shall I pay more money since I'm already paying 75$ for a "Commerce" software which includes few payment methods that are available in few countries?

Not sure why you asked me. I just pointed out two things: a) there are usually no staff replies about features coming or not coming to the software in this forum. b) there is third-party solution for 3.4 which might return for 4.x. These information could be helpful you to and that’s why I provided them. I’m not interested in discussing why you might not like the information provided to you. 

3 minutes ago, opentype said:

Not sure why you asked me. I just pointed out two things: a) there are usually no staff replies about features coming or not coming to the software in this forum. b) there is third-party solution for 3.4 which might return for 4.x. These information could be helpful you to and that’s why I provided them. I’m not interested in discussing why you might not like the information provided to you. 

It's outdated, and not really sure it's working.

I thank you for what you provided, but there is point of buying a third party software.

Meanwhile, I am trying to integrate it using Skrill API while waiting some answers...

Best regards

UKF

Archived