Is it possible to remove invisible following? 4.1

kar3n2

• 1 month later...

Go into your admin. Click on system. Then click on Log in Handlers. Then just below the title "Login Handlers" there is a button called Log in Settings. Click on that. Then click to disable anonymous login.

Opps sorry. Totally misread what you asked.......

I guess that's why I'm constantly in crap with my wife................

2 hours ago, Mahumba said:

Go into your admin. Click on system. Then click on Log in Handlers. Then just below the title "Login Handlers" there is a button called Log in Settings. Click on that. Then click to disable anonymous login.

Opps sorry. Totally misread what you asked.......

I guess that's why I'm constantly in crap with my wife................

well actually disabling anonymous login is a good idea too... so thanks for that anyway  (i think being anonymous is creepy too and dont really see the point unless I'm missing something)

7 hours ago, kar3n2 said:

any ideas on this please?

Not sure if this will help but it will not display that option so member unable to unselect it

In custom.css add:

[data-controller="core.front.core.followForm"] .ipsCustomInput,
[data-controller="core.front.core.followForm"] label {
  display: none;
}

follow1.jpg.fc3ec4a8e041d391241427b85600

33 minutes ago, steve00 said:

Not sure if this will help but it will not display that option so member unable to unselect it

In custom.css add:

[data-controller="core.front.core.followForm"] .ipsCustomInput,
[data-controller="core.front.core.followForm"] label {
  display: none;
}

follow1.jpg.fc3ec4a8e041d391241427b85600

is this to prevent following full stop or to prevent anonymous following?  I only want to stop the anonymous following :-)

3 minutes ago, kar3n2 said:

is this to prevent following full stop or to prevent anonymous following?  I only want to stop the anonymous following :-)

Do not think prevents full stop ... (not tested though) .. am assuming as removes the option to unselect the box which am assuming is the way to be anonymous so removing that option makes it impossible to unselect ... as stated ... not tested though so might want to test it and if doesn't work then remove the above code I posted

Archived