[Help] Messed up toolbar? Problem Posting?

Fatal Resort

Whenever I or another member on my board tries to post, only this comes up? Not entirely sure what's causing it. It's completely disallowing anybody from posting.

index.php?app=nexus&module=support&secti

-----

Edit: can it be due to my toolbar is messed up? how can I restore it? Restore configuration does nothing...

index.php?app=nexus&module=support&secti

1 minute ago, Sajjad Qureshi said:

Do u know how I can go about fixing that one then? possibly if there's any files I can replace/edit in particular to just bring back the default editor + toolbar?

Would not have the slightest idea sorry, a waiting game, create a support ticket in the client area :( 

1 minute ago, RevengeFNF said:

Have you clicked on the "restore default configuation"?

If yes and you still have the issue, open a Critical Support Ticket.

Yes, i've tried it a dozen times =/ didn't do anything.

opened a ticket as well, just seeing if anybody knows a way to fix it on here. No idea how long support will take to address the situation, and it's kind of urgent considering none of my members are able to post.

15 minutes ago, icedream said:

I am having the same issue and have submitted the ticket, sadly no responses yet.

Yeah, I've seen at least three people with the problem now. No fix yet tho, one guy just installed the suite again =/ though idk if that'll end up making me lose my topics, members, posts, etc.

---

Update: support fixed it for me. They did it themselves so I can't help post a fix for anybody else who's encountering the problem. Sorry :(

I had this issue. If you added any other non standard add-ons to ckeditor before upgrade it does this.

To fix I deleted the folder /applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/

Replace it with the plugins folder from the latest version and then in ACP restore the default configuration.

I had this issue on my test server. It had nothing to do with a race condition or cache. As it turns out the update package that was automatically downloaded did not include all files. I had to download the full 4.1.1 upgrade and upload it to get everything to function correctly.

Archived