Trying to upgrade to 4.1

Koby

Man it's been a pretty big hassle with all the requirements I'd had to ensure I met... anyhow now it's telling me this:

Your community suite data or database configuration is saved in an encoding other than UTF-8. Before your site can be upgraded to the 4.0.0 Community Suite, we must convert the encoding to UTF-8.

Yet I've already performed the UTF-8 conversion a couple days ago to ensure I was ready for the upgrade.

but I go ahead and click the button like a good boy for it to convert it again anyways and it just spits out:

Error: mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50544 Library:50623 File: /system/Db/Db.php Line: 112

So I can't complete the upgrade... and my community is currently inaccessible until then.

37 minutes ago, Koby said:

Man it's been a pretty big hassle with all the requirements I'd had to ensure I met... anyhow now it's telling me this:

Yet I've already performed the UTF-8 conversion a couple days ago to ensure I was ready for the upgrade.

but I go ahead and click the button like a good boy for it to convert it again anyways and it just spits out:

Error: mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50544 Library:50623 File: /system/Db/Db.php Line: 112

So I can't complete the upgrade... and my community is currently inaccessible until then.

This is a server configuration issue, you should file a ticket with your Web Host / Server Administrator

• 8 months later...
43 minutes ago, Lee Ffrench said:

I'm having this issue & am completely lost!

Can you advice instructions on where you got php5-mysqlnd & how you run it?

Lee

If you are unsure how to achieve this, the best thing to do is contact your hosting provider. They will be able to assist you with the best accuracy.

Archived