Insert Vimeo link

stig olsen

Except for the size, there are no customization settings for the default auto-embed feature. 

If you want full control, you could: a) embed your custom code from Vimeo as HTML. b) install additional CKeditor plugins which provide more control over the embedding settings. c) customize your article template so your embed settings are provided in the template. 

Except for the size, there are no customization settings for the default auto-embed feature. 

If you want full control, you could: a) embed your custom code from Vimeo as HTML. b) install additional CKeditor plugins which provide more control over the embedding settings. c) customize your article template so your embed settings are provided in the template. 

Hi Ralf,

I've tried to past the custom code from Vimeo as HTML, but it actually just shows as code, not video. 

Stig

You need to active the Source button for your member group and then paste it in source mode.

I guess you mean to active the "can post HTML" in the aministration group? It doesn't change anything. And in my editor I have the option to "add code", but as I said it doesn't work. 

Best, Stig

No, “add code” is for showing code – it won’t be executed. 

I mean the source button to actually input HTML:

Bildschirmfoto_2015-07-23_um_21.51.55.th

Ok, I see it now - it was already active.
When I paste the vimeo code it doesn't adjust the way that the "link pasting" result does so this is not ideal for me. With the same dimensions the video appear larger.

Best, Stig

Archived