Webfonts by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecter said:

Hi. I don't have access to my e-mail anymore that is registered to this account, and I purchased on Invisioncommunity marketplace not IPSFocus so how do I get my license key?

We don't use license key any more was removed "IPS Themes" not IPS Focus to different company's !

27 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecter said:

Yeah sorry i made a mistake I meant Ipsthemes, on the plugin it's requesting a license key, and every change I make is not working so I assumed I needed the key.

send Pm with your website and admin login (you can make one if don't wish share your own login) i take a look.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased and installed the plugin. Now what? Where do I set the font? I set the font Heebo but I don't see any change in the front end. And now pages load jumpy, elements move at load, this was not before the plugin was installed.

Each time I save the settings the font jumps back to the default, it is not setting the font I type in.

11 hours ago, Maurice H. said:

I purchased and installed the plugin. Now what? Where do I set the font? I set the font Heebo but I don't see any change in the front end. And now pages load jumpy, elements move at load, this was not before the plugin was installed.

Each time I save the settings the font jumps back to the default, it is not setting the font I type in.

all settings in admin cp with plugin area if click the pencil shows menu options 

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.aa8376e95d468c92e459dac805d325a0.png

I know how to use settings, I am not using IPB from yesterday.

Read what I wrote. Settings are not working at all. Even when all other plugins are disabled the settings keep jumping back to default and the fonts are not displayed.

Furthermore, when the plugin is enabled, there is an annoying pixel shift of all the texts in the frontend when every page loads.

23 minutes ago, Maurice H. said:

I know how to use settings, I am not using IPB from yesterday.

Read what I wrote. Settings are not working at all. Even when all other plugins are disabled the settings keep jumping back to default and the fonts are not displayed.

Furthermore, when the plugin is enabled, there is an annoying pixel shift of all the texts in the frontend when every page loads.

Now what? Where do I set the font?

Reason posted above is this very first part your post ! So wanted double check i not seen any issue this plugin and have setup on dev site and works perfectly but if there issue like in your post could i please have Admin CP if using IPS 

• 3 months later...
On 11/29/2017 at 7:53 PM, Maurice H. said:

I can't allow Admin CP access to a live and active community with 3000+ users.

I will duplicate the forum in a staging environment will send you a PM with access information.

Were you able to set the font... I am not able to set ...

I have enabled the plugin and in theme setting default theme is selected 

6 minutes ago, Saurabh Jain said:

I just downloaded and reinstalled but does not seems to work

just want to check

I need to keep this as default in the theme settings

image.thumb.png.712bcaefee8542f27b6309133a1c1ca9.png

The plugin will override the text options selected there and here just tested again on my site and works as required for this test using font that i know never will be used any theme, i am using google fonts guessing this would be same options as you the font using is IBM Plex Mono here i display all examples.

First before any settings been added 

Screenshot_60.thumb.png.2a371c777dce4a850ca43564cd1a1497.png

Screenshot_61.thumb.png.ba8ce9ed0598f0cae2a73044292ea411.png

Now apply the new font directly from google fonts

Screenshot_63.thumb.png.d53f710e4dde787b28c481ede9a2d89e.png

Screenshot_62.thumb.png.9e7d0cb0714e74978098bcfdd6f87d41.png

As see above the changes have worked and saved as plugin settings changed my fonts as see self direct my site also https://ipsthemes.com/ will see this fonts load, i am unable directly have any problem settings not save like your site if still having issue i have two options the first already done that uninstall and reinstall the next option is allow myself limited accress to your site this option never seems to go down well. 

4 minutes ago, Pete T said:

The plugin will override the text options selected there and here just tested again on my site and works as required for this test using font that i know never will be used any theme, i am using google fonts guessing this would be same options as you the font using is IBM Plex Mono here i display all examples.

First before any settings been added 

Screenshot_60.thumb.png.2a371c777dce4a850ca43564cd1a1497.png

Screenshot_61.thumb.png.ba8ce9ed0598f0cae2a73044292ea411.png

Now apply the new font directly from google fonts

Screenshot_63.thumb.png.d53f710e4dde787b28c481ede9a2d89e.png

Screenshot_62.thumb.png.9e7d0cb0714e74978098bcfdd6f87d41.png

As see above the changes have worked and saved as plugin settings changed my fonts as see self direct my site also https://ipsthemes.com/ will see this fonts load, i am unable directly have any problem settings not save like your site if still having issue i have two options the first already done that uninstall and reinstall the next option is allow myself limited accress to your site this option never seems to go down well. 

It seems it started working

I the reinstalled worked...  I can see the new fonts working

Archived