How to Load MySQLi PHP?

Hey guys,

I have a WHM VPS and am looking to try out the new IP.Board, but I'm getting an error:

You do not have the MySQLi PHP extension loaded which is required. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed.

I've taken care of everything else needed but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this. If I could get any help I'd really appreciate it.

Here is the info you need " You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed."

This is a standard item on a default install though, it shouldn't be missing, please consult with your hosting provider to help you though. 

If this is a self managed server and you didn't configure php properly, you will need to re-compile php and include the proper items, if your not sure how to do this, please ask your provider for help.

If you're using WHM go to WHM > Software > EasyApache (Apache Update)

1.  Click on the gear under Actions (the right side) to customize cPanel Recommended Profiles or select the gear under Actions (the right side) one of the Custom Profiles you already built.

2.  (step 1) Select Apache Version - Click Next Step Button at bottom.

3.  (step 2) Select PHP Version - Click Next Step Button at bottom.

4.  (step 3) Short Options List - Click on the Exhaustive Options List buttom (button at bottom of page)

5.  (step 4) Exhaustive Options List - you'll get a list of all apache modules and php config - make you click on the MySQL "Improved" extension under PHP 

Click the "Save and Build" buttom at the bottom of (step 4).

Archived