Syncing TeamSpeak Server with IPB

Vinlockz

Hello, I would like to only allow members of my forum access to my TeamSpeak. I was wondering if there is anyway that anyone knows to go about doing this. I've heard that the best way is to create a token for each member that registers. If there is a mod or a way to go about doing that, I would be very happy to hear!

Thanks,

Vinlock

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used a IPB Forum Integration script to allow me to require people to log in and receive the PrivKey.

The only problem I have is that I can't keep track of who uses what Priv key... I wanted their description or something to be set in the TS to identify them. Or require a certain name. So everyone will be identified with their forum identity too...

I have used a IPB Forum Integration script to allow me to require people to log in and receive the PrivKey.

The only problem I have is that I can't keep track of who uses what Priv key... I wanted their description or something to be set in the TS to identify them. Or require a certain name. So everyone will be identified with their forum identity too...

​Sending you a PM. We've got a working IPB app for syncing a user from the forum with the teamspeak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just be cautious about security. As you are sending information to a 3rd party for your teamspeak. That is why I discontinued my interaction with the plugin. Too many risks.

This is something that can be kept internally on your own forums and have it do the work, instead of having a middle man.

• 1 month later...

Any chance I could also be part of the testing for this addon. This is the only thing holding me back from changing over from xenforo.

Prefer the 3.4x version if available. As 4.x has no migration from xenforo at this stage.

Archived