Do you hate that there is NO contact phone number at IPS ?

elonegenio

I understand that it may save money from a companies standpoint by not having someone manning the telephones but does this really service the client ? I had a couple quick questions today for IPS and I would have loved to just asked someone on the phone the answers to these questions. The whole reason I stay with my current host is because they have excellent phone support. I can pickup the phone and talk to a tech about my problem. Why have so many companies decided to not put the client first ? IPS please consider putting the client first and letting them decide the form of correspondence with you that they prefer.

IPS use the ticket support system instead of telephones because it allows for documentation of what has and hasn't been said. It also allows staff to look at the problem, find a solution, and then pass on that information to the client, instead of the client ringing up, explaining the question, then the client is stuck on hold while the staff member is trying to find out the problem :smile:

want to double license prices?

they have a good balance of price and support.

I have phone support at Amazon and have never paid a penny more for any purchase. I can talk to hostgator about anything and it doesn't cost one penny extra. Are you totally clueless ? Customers needs should always come first.

I have phone support at Amazon and have never paid a penny more for any purchase. Customer comes first.

what licensed software does amazon offer that you bought?

I'm a prime member so I get good amazon phone support too but theres a lot of difference doing phone support for this type of stuff vs amazon stuff.

it would go like this, phone call then tech says submit ticket so you can read the info and apply the fixes.

You are welcome to provide feedback, but not throw insults around. Please keep it civil.

vBulletin charge extra for phone support; we've decided not to offer it. We do offer sales phone calls by request when the situation calls for it. The majority of clients, in our experience, prefer dealing via email.

I have numerous questions about purchasing ip.nexus with responses to my inquiries leading to followup questions. There are situations that relate to sales where there should be direct contact with a sales rep. My email was dropped hrs ago and its frustrating to not get an immediate response.

BTW calling someone clueless is the same as ignorant which simply means lacking knowledge. That is not an insult just part of the English language. Either way I don't need to be part of anybodies quest for 10k posts.

• Management

We used to offer phone support maybe 8 - 10 years ago but really it was the same people over and over who called as they tended to be quite needy. In the course of one phone call we could have answered 10 tickets. So we stopped it and it's only a rare occasion that people mention it. We do offer phone service for sales on request.

What we do not offer is a place for you to engage in such aggressive behavior both toward us and other clients.

Archived