Download: ProMenu Basic

Robert Simons

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had it all under root before but I needed to run forums under /forums to prevent issues with other sub domains I will be running.

I debated running everything under /forums and treating as root, but in the end the current setup fits my needs better as I may eventually be running another board also.

Hmm still not quite there. The root reference without the page name is now triggering one of the top level menus set as a category.

I'll pm you the FTP details.

Cheers

thats intended behavior

@Edward

I did leave your settings setup to show recursive lookup now .. so once your patched it should work as intended

if you dont want this effect .. disable recursive lookup

ok I see what you mean now .. having a look

its actually more extensive than that...

its all actually marked quite well .. except for the last section ...

under /* INACTIVE ARROWS FIRST >.< ALTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*/ are background colors to change as well ... plus hover colors and font colors .. and plus you'll need to recolor your arrows to match ... I didn't mark those .. as those where last minute adjustments made on the fly before I released

on the skin I am working now I am trying to make the nav bar background trasparent.
shouldn't background: transparent !important; under #primary_nav .promenu a.inactive do that?

on the skin I am working now I am trying to make the nav bar background trasparent.

shouldn't background: transparent !important; under #primary_nav .promenu a.inactive do that?

on the first release yes...this release would require more tweaking .. play with it..worse case is ya have to revert .. can't get it right I can always come in and help if desired

set those 3 to transparent (the background: transparent !important; is how I should write code correct? ) and there is differences but I have missed one. I am on its track though :)
the only change I actually need is for the menu items directly on nav bar, all other stuff was fine.

set those 3 to transparent (the background: transparent !important; is how I should write code correct? ) and there is differences but I have missed one. I am on its track though :smile:

the only change I actually need is for the menu items directly on nav bar, all other stuff was fine.

well unless your an expert in css .. alterations are gonna be a chore .. I too have issues with css ... but I understand the basics .. enough to get me by anyway LOL

it took MT and I quite awhile to get it like it is now ...

Archived