Download: ProMenu Basic

Robert Simons

It seems as though after my upgrade to version 3.4.2 of IPB, promenu stopped taking effect and the default tabs are back. I tried searching for the solution, but couldn't find anything :sad:. I probably didn't search hard enough. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

you'll have to be more specific .... like what version are you upgrading from .. and what version of promenu are you running

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah right, sorry about that. I am running Promenu Basic 1.1.5. I upgraded from IP.Board 3.3.4 to IP.Board 3.4.2.

as there is no differences between 3.3.4 and 3.4.x series and how they display primary menus ... I cannot see what would be causing the issue .. and this version only has forum support and no "hands on" support .. with that said ..

this version is being discontinued this weekend (with any luck) and all current "Basic" clients will be migrated to the 2 series (series 3 comes out this weekend and all clients who purchased the 2 series within the past 6 months will be migrated for free)..

version 2 does offer "hands on" support .. so if you cannot get it working..I suggest waiting on your version 2 migration .. in the mean time..try removing and reinstalling the hook (make sure its 1.1.5) .. as this is how the menus are displayed ... and if your using the "more removal tool" .. you might want to switch that to "yes" as that too could cause menus to get dumped all into one tab

as there is no differences between 3.3.4 and 3.4.x series and how they display primary menus ... I cannot see what would be causing the issue .. and this version only has forum support and no "hands on" support .. with that said ..

this version is being discontinued this weekend (with any luck) and all current "Basic" clients will be migrated to the 2 series (series 3 comes out this weekend and all clients who purchased the 2 series within the past 6 months will be migrated for free)..

version 2 does offer "hands on" support .. so if you cannot get it working..I suggest waiting on your version 2 migration .. in the mean time..try removing and reinstalling the hook (make sure its 1.1.5) .. as this is how the menus are displayed ... and if your using the "more removal tool" .. you might want to switch that to "yes" as that too could cause menus to get dumped all into one tab

I should have tried that before posting for help. Disabling and re-enabling the hook took care of it. Thank you so much!

I should have tried that before posting for help. Disabling and re-enabling the hook took care of it. Thank you so much!

no problem .. and enjoy the 2 series once you get there .. will make the basic version your on now look like crap .. just like the 3 series will make the 2 series look sick in comparison ..

• 2 years later...

Hi!

Don`t know if I should ticket in here or to my hoster, but some of my users has started get such a message:

Page oldfangedfarts.ru trying get data from infected site 

oldfangedfarts.ru/public/min/index.php?ipbv=41a1843289499142012bfd8dcfdd6c0f&charset=UTF-8&f=public/js/ipb.js,cache/lang_cache/2/ipb.lang.js,public/js/ips.hovercard.js,public/js/ips.quickpm.js,public/js/ips.topic.js,public/js/ips.sharelinks.js,public/js/ips.promenu.js.

As we mind there is might be malware at 

oldfangedfarts.ru/public/min/index.php?ipbv=41a1843289499142012bfd8dcfdd6c0f&charset=UTF-8&f=public/js/ipb.js,cache/lang_cache/2/ipb.lang.js,public/js/ips.hovercard.js,public/js/ips.quickpm.js,public/js/ips.topic.js,public/js/ips.sharelinks.js,public/js/ips.promenu.js 

I`ve installed ProMenu about a year ago. And looks like I did not install anyother apps after that.

Help anybody?

Archived