I can't purchase from Marketplace Paypal doesn't accept payment from my Country

iJeff

I love to support developers, however I can't buy any of the paid mods or themes in the Marketplace due to the fact that paypal doesn't accept payment from Pakistan. I can easily grab these themes or mods from warez sites or torrents, But I hate it. Therefore I am requesting, kindly sort this out. I am already an active customer of IPB and I can't figure why can't IPB just charge my credit card on files than redirecting me to paypal site... it's really uncool and unprofessional when you already have your very own credit card charge system. please consider it.

it's actually quite pain in the ass for me... I am either requesting devs to give me mods as a gift or accept moneybookers/alertpay - some dev would agree to 'create' an account on alternative service while some would just not reply or some would be just kind enough to gift me. but this whole thing drives me nuts.. esp., when you have money to buy and you don't choose piracy and want to support developers too.

• Management

The IPS Marketplace is a separate system from our normal client operations. We collect a small fee to process payments and also make payouts to developers that submit to the Marketplace. It is important the Marketplace and our normal operations remain separate.

@charles I need to buy a hook that costs $5 and you can see i am stuck here... hook is HSC Links to titles.... I find myself quite helpless.... do you have anything to help me out? or just leave me at the mercy of warez portals?

Have you tried contacting the author directly? You can try to find a way to pay him directly and then he can manually add you in his customers list here in the IPS Marketplace.

Archived