New Facebook like feature in 3.2.x

Owdy

In IPB 3.2.x Facebook like button is hided under Facebook Share button. Demo, click that Facebook icon in bottom of this topic.

I know you wanted to save space, but IMO, hiding Like button is bad choise. Example, if random user comes to board and likes some topic he found via Google or something, he doesnt see Like/recommend icon anywhere. If you look for Like button, you dont hit Share button. I fear i loose some FB-Likes because of this new design. If you dont know IPB, you cant know that Like button is hided under share icon. %7Boption%7D

And btw, that feature only works partially now. If Facebook connect isnt active, you dont see Like button at all at the moment because of unfixed bug.

We thought it more organize to have all social sharing features in the share strip rather than dotted about the page.

Yes i know :) But like i sayd, if you look for Like button, you dont hit Share button.

Exactly my point... this board only uses the share feature... if you want a "Like" feature, then look for or make a hook for it. [img]

[/img]

This isint problem in my site. demo: http://hoitajat.net/foorumi/topic/13539-yle-sairaaloissa-muhii-edelleen-homepommi/
I just like how it was in 3.1.x, thats my point.

Archived