3.2 Square Edges.....

Rhett

First off I will say I love 3.2 and cant' wait to use it... but the style does need a little love to make it better imo....

3.1 had such nice rounded corners etc... now 3.2 has a mix of square and some round.. just doesn't fit imo.

Anyway here are some shots after about 5 minutes playing with it, I will be doing this to all of my sites and I wish it was the default look as its' much more pleasing to the eyes.

Before

After

So you guys really like the square edges? ok.... I guess I'm old fashion.... lol

and I don't have to worry about my sites loading times.... they are all on proper dedicated servers.

round corners crash browsers.. so its a big NO.

Not real browsers they don't........ get with the times it's 2011 :wink: they work just fine with a good browser. They are also all over the place on 3.2.... but not as much as 3.1.

it makes sites loading slow ..eventually crash browsers on celeron processors.

No.

Rounded corners are done by CSS. What browsers does this supposedly crash and do you have any proof to back up these statements?

So you guys really like the square edges? ok.... I guess I'm old fashion.... lol

and I don't have to worry about my sites loading times.... they are all on proper dedicated servers.

Not real browsers they don't........ get with the times it's 2011 :wink: they work just fine with a good browser. They are also all over the place on 3.2.... but not as much as 3.1.

Your sites may be on a dedicated server but many people still use shared hosting for their forums and those people are probably also on a over sold server.

Exactly, welcome to 6 years ago... anyone using a browser version that is 6 years old... should shut off their computer and walk away..... It's not an issue in 2011

you can afford dedi server and new pc. Mostly 70% people have old pc and shared hosting. We spend such money on family rather than new PC to browse a forum.

you can afford dedi server and new pc. Mostly 70% people have old pc and shared hosting. We spend such money on family rather than new PC to browse a forum.

Maybe they should save their $150 and $25 every six months for a new pc rather to build a forum their computer can barely browse?

Now please get out of the year 2005 and get in the year 2011, kthxbai, stoopad troll.

My PC is 4 years old and works just fine...... but I build it right when I did... so it's still running strong. Having a new PC has nothing to do with running current software either.

You must be living in a third world country that just got the internet and is still on dial up right?

Anyway here are some shots after about 5 minutes playing with it.

Before

post-146014-0-41320600-1308011902_thumb.

After

post-146014-0-17251900-1308011918_thumb.

I am so glad the screenshots were not as revealing as I thought they were going to be LOL.

Seriously though, I like square corners better.

Archived