3.2 Square Edges.....

Rhett

read this

http://blogs.msdn.co.../23/431980.aspx

2005. We're in 2011.

IE7? Well now, considering IE8 and IE9 are pretty much going mainstream...

According to w3schools, IE7 is used by ~5% of people today.

I do believe your "issue" is irrelevant to today's standards, which also include CSS 2.1 finally being standardized. Though browsers now (IE9, Firefox 4.0+, Chrome, Opera) all support CSS 3.0 which has support for border-radius.

And mostly 70% of people have an old PC? Doubtful, considering 88% (per NetMarketShare) of people today are using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7. Over 80% according to w3schools.

I have a 6 year old computer that started with Windows XP and is currently running Windows 7. No problem with rounded corners. I also have a computer going on 11 years old, that ran Windows Me (an 800MHz AMD Athlon processor and 768MB RAM) and currently runs Windows Server 2003. No problems at all with rounded corners there either.

Shared hosting has nothing to do with rounded corners on things either.

I'm sorry but invisiblex, none of your points are valid.

Checkmate anyone? :wink:

I built my current computer back in 2003, then added XP later on (which I'm still currently using btw). The only thing I did since then was add more RAM and a better flat screen monitor, that's it. It still runs good and loads quite fast regardless of round or square corners and which browser I'm using.

you can afford dedi server and new pc. Mostly 70% people have old pc and shared hosting. We spend such money on family rather than new PC to browse a forum.

Whats your point? If technology doesnt force change, it does not evolve... Being a 350$ computer is 5x more powerful than a Pentium 4 was... If you can't afford that, but you can afford a website.. Time to photo shop life with better choices..

My only complaint with 3.2 so far (aside from I loathe how you cant close the floating warnings in the ACP) is how bad of a job it seems to have done importing custom profile fields

Archived