[3.2] Member Profile

anfimovir

Our profile view was in need of overhauling, so that's what we've done! It now sports a vastly cleaner display while keeping all the relevant information accessible. Data from 3rd party apps is easily incorporated without fear of breaking the tab bar as in 3.0. In addition, we have merged profile comments and status updates, giving members a modern 'wall' in their profile.

Source:

I have reservations about the Facebook wall approach, since I want my users to post their updates in the forums.

Is this perhaps something the admin can configure?

The "wall" is simply combining the existing profile comments and the existing status updates features. We didn't add anything new, we just took information that showed in two spots/two pages and put it on one page together.

The "wall" is simply combining the existing profile comments and the existing status updates features. We didn't add anything new, we just took information that showed in two spots/two pages and put it on one page together.

Right, I don't like the existing status updates and profile comments for the same reason.

Archived