Download: KeyCAPTCHA - Innovative Anti-Spam Service. We Pay For Your Protection.

KeyCAPTCHA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Didn't your heart tell you to stay off this one? :tongue:

Yes it did.... and I did... but I used some customers to test it on..... lol so then I put it on one of my sites and all is well. :) I still have a feeling there will be a surprise in the future... an ad maybe? Charging maybe? not sure...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Importing the hook gives no joy, it just results in a corrupt entry in the hooks listing.

On my board too
And in instruction:

8. On the same page ("System -> Tools & Settings -> System Settings -> System") click the link "Security and Privacy".

but in 3.2.3 captcha is in System Settings > Members > Spam Prevention

• 4 months later...

I've installed it and it doesn't show up, just the very old CAPTCHA shows up, I'm also using .htaccess mod_rewrite and IP.SEO not sure if that has anything to do with it. See screenshot

[img]

[/img]

I'm having the same problem, I tried the fix that worked for you but I had no luck... I only get the default captcha when I select
KeyCaptcha in the system settings. :o( Still waiting for my support ticket to be replied to.

I'm running IP.Board 3.1.4

This is a plugin that I would really like to have working - such a great idea!

Any ideas?

Thanks.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

keycaptcha.php should be copied to /ips_kernel/classCaptchaPlugin , although I have asked for more instructions to be added again. To be fair, you need to visit the site to register and obtain a key anyway and the instructions (in detail) are shown there.

The xml is NOT a hook. It is imported into Tools / Settings.

Thanks. I could not find this instruction on the site currently.

Archived