Download: ibProArcade Lite v1.0.0 RC2 IPB3.1 FIXED

Ibpromods

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone having issues with this arcade at all? I'm trying to decide between this arcade and the other one that's about to come out in RC2. I want the most stable of the 2 for sure. I don't want endless problems.

It's up to you to compare the features between the two.

Beta 4 is very stable, with Beta 5 in testing with VIP members right now. That even adds more features.

Is there a set amount of time before you are satisfied and release it to the public? I would like to get Beta 5 relatively soon if possible..

BETA 6 is now with our VIP's we will not do BETA 5 as public but BETA 7 should be back to public.

When I go to arcade settings and save them my Apache2 stresses the CPU in 3 threads for over 75% until I restart Apache2, settings do get saved though.

Also when I enable my group (admin) to see & play and I enter the arcade I get:

<BR>Fatal error: Call to a member function top_nav() on a non-object in /***/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/default/default.php on line 0<BR>

There is no default.php, only a defaultSection.php there.

I had to remove this arcade because of the server stress it gave almost every time. Also it lost it games every time. I think I'll wait for the next one before testing again.

So I was excited to install this, but I can't access the arcade.

It says "Sorry you don't have permission to view this category."

I changed all the permissions like I was supposed to for administrators, members, and moderators to allow viewing and playing of games. Is there something else I forgot?

When I go to arcade settings and save them my Apache2 stresses the CPU in 3 threads for over 75% until I restart Apache2, settings do get saved though.

<BR>Fatal error: Call to a member function top_nav() on a non-object in /***/admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/default/default.php on line 0<BR>

There is no default.php, only a defaultSection.php there.

I had to remove this arcade because of the server stress it gave almost every time. Also it lost it games every time. I think I'll wait for the next one before testing again.

Arcade can't be causing your server to stress out like that, not possible. It's just simple update process.
You said you had no default.php? You didn't upload the files correctly.

It lost games every time? Sounds like it's your server or user error.

It's working fine for everyone else.

Is there somewhere I can compare the lite and full version?

Not at this time.

So I was excited to install this, but I can't access the arcade.

It says "Sorry you don't have permission to view this category."

I changed all the permissions like I was supposed to for administrators, members, and moderators to allow viewing and playing of games. Is there something else I forgot?

Did you get proper permission for category's and did you install any games?

Did you get proper permission for category's and did you install any games?

Ha I think it's funny how it censored my name like that in your quote. Anyways you saved me, thanks. It turned out even though I set the permissions for people, I had not created any categories yet. Haha, thanks so much. :)

I have another question. Is there a way to install a game on this version without using the tar installer. I remember in the past you could manually upload and then edit settings in the ipbarcade cp to do it.

Ha I think it's funny how it censored my name like that in your quote. Anyways you saved me, thanks. It turned out even though I set the permissions for people, I had not created any categories yet. Haha, thanks so much. :)

I have another question. Is there a way to install a game on this version without using the tar installer. I remember in the past you could manually upload and then edit settings in the ipbarcade cp to do it.

You can edit the games, but I have not yet added Manual Game Installer.

Quick question to the authors - will the free version be upgradable to the paid version?

yes the free with be upgradeable to paid, still not yet if we are going to charge for full, we may do something differnet.

There was a small error on installation: I deleted the original IP.Board skin, which I shouldn't have done.
Losing games was my fault too, they were never installed, they were only showing up on the TAR INSTALLER tab (this wasn't clear to me)

So this is fixed, I reinstalled ibProArcade Lite 1.0.0 BETA4, but on every submit (add games, score in a game, edit settings) my Apache CPU use flies through the roof and practically the whole server is stressed out.
When I restart Apache everything is fine again and whatever I did has been submitted. What can be wrong? I don't have this on *any* other website, application, hook, module or whatever.
Maybe there's some kind of looping going on in the scripts?

Here are my details:

PHP Version 5.2.0-8+etch16

Linux server 2.6.26-bpo.2-686 #1 SMP

Apache Version  Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8  

HTTP_CONNECTION  Keep-Alive  

HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING  gzip, deflate  

BZip2 Support  Enabled  

cURL support  enabled  

MySQL Client API version  5.0.32  

I hope you can figure this out.

There was a small error on installation: I deleted the original IP.Board skin, which I shouldn't have done.

Losing games was my fault too, they were never installed, they were only showing up on the TAR INSTALLER tab (this wasn't clear to me)

So this is fixed, I reinstalled ibProArcade Lite 1.0.0 BETA4, but on every submit (add games, score in a game, edit settings) my Apache CPU use flies through the roof and practically the whole server is stressed out.

When I restart Apache everything is fine again and whatever I did has been submitted. What can be wrong? I don't have this on *any* other website, application, hook, module or whatever.

Maybe there's some kind of looping going on in the scripts?

Here are my details:

PHP Version 5.2.0-8+etch16

Linux server 2.6.26-bpo.2-686 #1 SMP

Apache Version  Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8  

HTTP_CONNECTION  Keep-Alive  

HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING  gzip, deflate  

BZip2 Support  Enabled  

cURL support  enabled  

MySQL Client API version  5.0.32  

I hope you can figure this out.

Everything is fine, nobody else is reporting this problem and there's noway for me to verify it. Try updating your ioncube loaders, they could be outdated.

Everything is fine, nobody else is reporting this problem and there's noway for me to verify it. Try updating your ioncube loaders, they could be outdated.

For as far as I know I have the latest version of ioncube.
I spoke to some Linux technicians, they say it's a loop/error in the php part, it's not MySQL related.

For as far as I know I have the latest version of ioncube.

I spoke to some Linux technicians, they say it's a loop/error in the php part, it's not MySQL related.

Well there is no loop while updating the settings. I don't know what to say to you. I guess you can't use this Arcade. Did you have any other Arcade for ipb 3.x.x installed before using this?

Who is your host btw?

Well there is no loop while updating the settings. I don't know what to say to you. I guess you can't use this Arcade. Did you have any other Arcade for ipb 3.x.x installed before using this?

Who is your host btw?

I host myself, it's my own server.
I do have iArcade installed as well.

I host myself, it's my own server.

I do have iArcade installed as well.

Well you can't use iArcade and this Arcade, there's always going to be conflict in who get's to save the scores for v2 games. What are your server specs if your hosting own server? Processor Memory?

Archived