When this board will be updated ?

Adriano Faria

Depending on the severity of the bug (in their opinion), it could happen immediately or it could wait until they are about to release the Beta 1 to the customers for testing. I know you're probably frustrated with the wait but I'm guessing that it might happen during the first few days of next week.

The related problem is already fixed ... as well as othes 283 issues.

Not so frustrated... I understand that this is the very first version and it is Beta... the problem is that practically you can't use the forum like that... without know what's really new. You have to click forum by forum.

VNC should be working better now, there was a problem earlier with Sphinx not rebuilding indexes, so no new content was being added. That's not to say it's perfect right now, but it should be working much better than yesterday.

VNC should be working better now, there was a problem earlier with Sphinx not rebuilding indexes, so no new content was being added. That's not to say it's perfect right now, but it should be working much better than yesterday.

Hi Josh. Sorry I'm not seeing any difference. Doing a view new content the last post in the search results was about 10 hours ago. Nothing recent is showing.

Marking the board as read doesn't work either.

Nigel

• Management

There does seem to be an issue with the cron jobs that build the delta indexes. We're looking into it.

I'll update the board Monday, I'm not 100% happy with VNC on my dev board so I'd rather get that fixed first.

These forums are using Sphinx now? I thought IPS didn't use Sphinx to simulate the "common setup"? If so, I'd hazard a guess the performance increase I saw in search is due more so to sphinx. Which isn't a terrible thing, I was just hoping to compare apples to apples and not to oranges ;)

These forums are using Sphinx now? I thought IPS didn't use Sphinx to simulate the "common setup"? If so, I'd hazard a guess the performance increase I saw in search is due more so to sphinx. Which isn't a terrible thing, I was just hoping to compare apples to apples and not to oranges ;)

We plan to switch back and forth during the beta. The Sphinx integration was redone in 3.1, so it also needs to be tested :)

It's not. :whistle:

Archived