Where is the Buy Chat option?

Achi

So I follow the instructions to buy Chat, going to the "new purchase" page, but the option to buy chat is not listed there. So where do I buy it? I really don't like to feel stupid or blind. Instructions ought to lead me to the right place, no? Help, please.

Yes, thank you, but that shoots me to the "choose" page, which when I click the free option sends me to some page where I get an error. Am I really not allowed to choose the free chat? Is the "buy the free chat" page under construction, perhaps?

go to your Client Area and then click 'New Purchase', it's in the list there

Yes, again thank you. I follow those very steps and honestly I do not see the option to buy chat on that page. Is it called something other than "IP Chat" on that page? I get options for Gallery, Blog, Downloads, Database Converter, Server Transfer, Footer Removal, Phone Support, and Content.

I click this, then I get this:

Error

Invalid Product

If you feel you have reached this page in error please contact us or submit a report to our bug tracker and let us know how you got here.

I suppose no one is seeing the same thing I'm seeing, so a support ticket is the last resort, eh? Really, it shouldn't be this big a pain the neck.

Oh - do you by chance have a perpetual or lifetime license? That would allow you access to "Active customers" group here, however you would need to purchase a special "Services" option that IPS sells before you would be able to access chat (and the spam monitoring service). That would explain why you are getting errors when no one else is (because very few people have those perpetual/lifetime licenses now).

Archived