Gotta catch em' all..

Gabriel Petrelli

In my everlasting quest to support IPS, I have now added IP.Downloads and IP.Content to my collection thus making it complete. :P

One thing I found a minor annoyance is that IPS doesn't seem to let you use your Paypal for new purchases, only to renew a package. It would be nice to use my Paypal towards new purchases as well, I looked and couldn't find where it would let me. :(

I am pleased so far, I just got to strengthen my html, php, css, and flash skills to get the most out of IP.Content. Right now my experience level in these website coding languages is next to none. :P

I am liking IP.Downloads so far, it's got some nice features and options. I was using Pete Treanors download modification for IPB 2.3.x before I upgraded to IPB3, there isn't an IPB 3.x version available yet. I decided to shell out for IP.Downloads in the end for the reason modifications aren't officially supported, a modification developer can bail at any given moment, and I can be sure I am able to officially receive support with IP.Downloads as long as IPS remains in business.

Also lol at the above comment.

[quote name='Enkidu' date='07 November 2009 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1257611965' post='1876758']
I caught two so far, three to go :D ... any way, I haven't figured out how to upgrade my IP.Pikachu yet, can any one help me please? (w00t)

I think IP.kachu sounds better.

But I'm sure that IPS will refer to it as both IP.Pikachu and IP.kachu in different places on the site. :P

[quote name='.Ian' date='07 November 2009 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1257602225' post='1876735']
If you do not have your credit card on file, then you simply have an invoice created and then you can go and pay that invoice via PayPal.

Yeah, that's the only thing that I can think would be going on. We accept PayPal for both new purchases and renewals.

If you're having issues, submit a ticket to account assistance and I'm sure they'll be able to assist :)

[quote name='Enkidu' date='07 November 2009 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1257611965' post='1876758']
I caught two so far, three to go :D ... any way, I haven't figured out how to upgrade my IP.Pikachu yet, can any one help me please? (w00t)

IP.Raichu is due out any month now.

(My son love Pokemon/DigiMon/Backugan/Yugioh/Chaotic/any other game there is)

Archived