Where's the dot?

This has been bothering my the part of me that's OCD since beta...what's up with the logo? Why does the text say "IPBoard" rather than "IP.Board" like it used to in 2.3?

[quote name='Brandon D' date='16 August 2009 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1250464276' post='1844747']
The dot's been missing for almost a year now (preview board), and someone is just now noticing it :P

I'd hazard a guess it was removed because a) it clashed with the design, b) name recognition (IPB vs IP.B) or c) no one thought about it ;)

For the record, I noticed it a long time ago, and just now decided to mention it. :whistle:

Time to turn this into another top button campaign, I guess. :frantics:

Due to the recent -planned- economic meltdown, IPS has implemented Operation D2D (Death 2 Dot) in order to conserve bandwidth. There is an upward savings of 0.0023% per year of a byte which (with inflated interest) amounts to $9.7 million dollars in 8,000 years. And just for the record, Invision had no dot in its infancy!

logo.jpg

[quote name='Archon Neo' date='16 August 2009 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1250472165' post='1844799']
Due to the recent -planned- economic meltdown, IPS has implemented Operation D2D (Death 2 Dot) in order to conserve bandwidth. There is an upward savings of 0.0023% per year of a byte which (with inflated interest) amounts to $9.7 million dollars in 8,000 years. And just for the record, Invision had no dot in its infancy!

logo.jpg

:lol:

Archived