Need advice from IPB on a sale

Guest mrgtb

Not sure if this should be posted here, sorry if it shouldn't and please advice what I do instead.

I purchased 4 IPB licences about 1 month ago, anyway I have a buyer for all 4 items. How do I go about transferring them over to him, so he still gets the 11 months tech support left on them and access to download all 4 products.

Hello,

Presently we do not allow transferring of licenses. What you would need to do is turn over your client area account entirely to the new user. I recommend you ensure you have cleared out any personal data you do not want them to have access to first (such as your credit card details, phone number, etc.). Then just provide the user the login, and they will take over your account.

Hello,

Presently we do not allow transferring of licenses. What you would need to do is turn over your client area account entirely to the new user. I recommend you ensure you have cleared out any personal data you do not want them to have access to first (such as your credit card details, phone number, etc.). Then just provide the user the login, and they will take over your account.

OK thanks, That what I thought you did. And thanks for mentioning the card details as well. That did cross my mind as the last items I bought a few days later seem to just debit my card automaticly.

Were do I delete the credit card details

I'm not all too familiar with the client area front end, else I'd point you in the right direction. I know our customer service can do it for you - if you can't seem to find it, send an email to sales@invisionpower.com or call us on Monday and they'll take care of it for you. :)

Wait a second, when did this change?

I swear I bought my perpetual license from someone, and you guys were great in the transfer?

Yeah see my topic about it too... I raised a suggestion about something b/c the guy that transfered me his license left a lot of personal info their :rolleyes: and I deleted it for him and posted a topic saying you should delete the info.... and some people took it over reactive as usual and IPS now goes no more transfers simple as that... blah blah.

What service... <_<

Yeah see my topic about it too... I raised a suggestion about something b/c the guy that transfered me his license left a lot of personal info their :rolleyes: and I deleted it for him and posted a topic saying you should delete the info.... and some people took it over reactive as usual and IPS now goes no more transfers simple as that... blah blah.

What service... <_<

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I dont want to turn this topic into a marketplace etc, but id only want one anyway. :)

I just hope they will do something for existing customers at some point :wub:

I'm not selling 4 forum licences, I forum and 3 other product licences.

Archived