Errors with the new skin

Guest Michael

default image

p_card.gif

still classic blue on pro

Mentioned on the last page. :)

Isn't that image deprecated? I don't recall seeing it on any skin since IP.Board 2.1.x.

Yeah, the standard comment layout was changed in 2.2, but some of the awkward, not-paid-attention-to areas still use it. :)

Yeah, the standard comment layout was changed in 2.2, but some of the awkward, not-paid-attention-to areas still use it. :)

Such as the bug tracker :P The bug tracker does not have the version column or severities on the new skin :)

For my own use...

Bugs fixed (but not yet on this forum)

- Card image
- Scrollbar on emoticons panel/padding on quick access
- Rating box with Opera
- Tabs in My Assistant
- View button
- add_fav for Blog
- Team icons in blog

I get the following error with the new skin when I am in the main index and try to look at any topic:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /******/******/******/******/www/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_23/skin_topic.php on line 730

This might bug you, but these are just minor errors.

In forum view, show topic view and index view:

just1px.gif

Where that red arrow is pointing, 1 pixel is required to align with the top dark blue bar. Viewed in Mozilla Firefox browser. Same thing happens with the IPB Classic Blue too.

Also, in Internet Explorer v7:
dots.gif

If you look closely where the red arrow is pointing (use a zoom in tool), there are blue dots running down on the right of the info bar, but there aren't any dots on the left. In other words, it's not a "mirror" copy, or those dots shouldn't be there.

I'll be back to report more :)

How do we go about downloading this skins files to re-install on a forum again. It did come with it however I stuffed it up and would like to reinstall :blush:

You can find the files in the resource directory of your forum.

Wrong Message Images in Members Profile..

Screen Shot..
http://www.totalsportsnation.com/images/bugs.jpg

BUT in the old version skin its the same way.. Im not wondering if those images are 1.3 images and there were just never fixed.

http://www.totalsportsnation.com/images/bugs-3.jpg

And this one... You can see that the forum is out to far. but if you zoom in there is little dots pixel size that are causing it to look like that. Those dots need to go.

http://www.totalsportsnation.com/images/bugs-2.jpg

Hey guys,

We're having problems with our banner using the easy logo changer..

For the new IP.Board Pro Skin, if we put up a banner any thicker in height than the one that's already up (defualt banner is 68kbs) the gray menu bar (that contains calendar members etc) sit's right over top of it when using IE7 & i think mozilla, it doesn't move down under the banner.

How would I go about moving that menu down below the banners height? I'm sure there would be a quick obvious fix (sorry don't have much of a background in this stuff to work it out myself).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide an answer

p.s. if this is in the wrong section please let me know where to repost.

Also, in Internet Explorer v7:

dots.gif

If you look closely where the red arrow is pointing (use a zoom in tool), there are blue dots running down on the right of the info bar, but there aren't any dots on the left. In other words, it's not a "mirror" copy, or those dots shouldn't be there.

I'll be back to report more :)

This problem is bothering me too. Has anyone found the fix for it yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived