RC1

Guest Mr Blah

It better be tomorrow!

You're being really aggravating. It better be tomorrow, or what?! :rolleyes:

This thread is useless. It will be out when it comes out, and it will be out this week, end of story. <_< This kind of stuff is so aggravating and I believe it should be closed as it has no reason to be open; Matt has already stated the general timeframe, now go with that!!!!

IPB, NEXUS...

and My DYNAMIC :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( no news :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It better be tomorrow!

Oh well I'm excited and I want it now!

Both of you must be the most annoying people here.

Taylor I know you're young but that's really no excuse. TurXaliM stop with the IPD this forum is ONLY about IP.Board 2.2.

I think we should all stop moaning at IPS, and sending out the "you better release it or else!!!11" what are you going to do? Were you never taught the phrase "patience is a virtue"? comeone guys, IPS will release it when it's good and ready, you'd only start moaning again if it was released early and full of bugs.

I think we should all stop moaning at IPS, and sending out the "you better release it or else!!!11" what are you going to do? Were you never taught the phrase "patience is a virtue"? comeone guys, IPS will release it when it's good and ready, you'd only start moaning again if it was released early and full of bugs.

I suppose people just like moaning, then.

I suppose I could be patient.

I'm just really excited that's all.

Is that a bad thing? Am I really expected to sit obediently and wait!? I cannot! IPB!

I'll stop complaining now don't worry.

You guys are constantly posting left and right everywhere on here, "I WANT IPB NOW!!!" Which really isn't needed because IPS isn't going to release the product just because people "want it now."

Archived