Posted (edited)

I hope this is in the right place.. Hi, my account was hacked and all my details were changed.. I can't change my email or username.  I would appreciate it if you changed it for me as soon as possible to <email> as it always was

Edited by Stuart Silvester
Removed sensitive info
Posted
Just now, Randy Calvert said:

The communication for this for your security should be done via the ticket that Jim created for you. 

I don't have access to the client area because he changed the password there and also the email and I can't reset it

Posted
19 hours ago, ibtisem miri said:

I don't have access to the client area because he changed the password there and also the email and I can't reset it

You will get a response via email. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Chris59 said:

Register a new gmail account then if it's hacked . then email support explain everything

My email was not hacked. My account here at ips was hacked.. they changed my email, password and I think they also use the license. I don't have access to the client area here because they changed the password

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ibtisem miri said:

My email was not hacked. My account here at ips was hacked.. they changed my email, password and I think they also use the license. I don't have access to the client area here because they changed the password

As suggested earlier use this contact form and devs will take care of you sure . 
if your account here is hacked but not email itself you can still use the contact form

https://invisioncommunity.com/contact-us/

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Edited by Chris59
  • Marc locked this topic
Posted

I have closed this topic. As mentioned, it will be responded to via the accounts team. Please note that responses can be up to 48 hours per SLA. While we are usually no where near that amount of time, its quite normal for a bit slower response over a weekend