Marketplace is disappear

Hi, when I try to update an application or a plugin, the system redirects me to this error message: Sorry, we could not find that! 2S100/6 The page you requested does not exist

Also, the marketplace seems to have disappeared from the backend. Is there a problem, or have users with self-hosted communities lost the right to use the marketplace too?

Thank you

Hi @Amy Pond

As @Randy Calvert posted above, you are invited to check out an independent marketplace directory on Invisioneer.org, where I've provided a free directory for you to browse apps, plugins, and themes from authors that are still updating on 4.x

https://www.invisioneer.org/marketplace/

Nothing is sold on Invisioneer.org, you will be redirected to the author's own site to obtain the latest version.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there has been lots of discussion about it within the Invision team and you have decided to close the marketplace for your own reasons which I suppose must be good reasons.

I don't expect you to change a decision but I have to say that I think it causes difficulties for people who have relied on the marketplace for many years. I think it is also going to reduce the number of visitors to this main Invision community website. Maybe that is what you want?

For me, closing the marketplace is like having a one-stop shop supermarket which carries 1000 lines and one day announces that they are closing and that everybody will have to go to separate small shops all over the town to get what they need.
The amount of extra time and inconvenience to customers….