How do I flag users who no longer work for client organization to terminate their access?

Hi, newbie here! We have a software company and we just set up a user group site for our clients. I have set up the site so that the users can only create accounts with their organization domain. This of course helps me ensure that the users are actually a user of our software. 

My question is if a user leaves their organization, how do I know to remove them from our user group? I mean, sure, I can ask my clients to provide me with a list to remove them as they leave but I can't be sure that they will do that. So I was wondering if anyone else has come across this and if so, what measures have you put in place? 
My initial thoughts were maybe there's a way to require an email validation every so often in order to login? I know that the email address will no longer be valid so that's the only thing I could think of. And if this is an option, how do I set it up? I haven't even looked yet to see if it can be done! 
Any other ideas? Any help is much appreciated! 

You might think about using the commerce feature.  Create a product such as "VIP Customer".  Give it a price (say $1000) and make it good for a year and set its renewal for a year.  Each year, create a new coupon code to the company and let the employee "buy" the package again with that company's coupon code when their current annual subscription expires.  So you might have COMPANY1-100% COMPANY2-100%, etc.  Next year make it COMPANY1-DISCOUNT2, etc.   

You would want to use the product feature instead of the subscriptions in order to be able to provide a coupon code for it.  

Edited by Randy Calvert

There isnt anything to do this specifically, but you could do some creative use of commerce as mentioned. There isnt really any way around it without some form of manual intervention though. In all honesty, I would enforce the management of this on the owners of the organisation to remove people from there, in the same manner as they would remove them from anything else within their organisation