Event calendar not working properly for recurring events

Hello,

I am having an issue with the event calendar for recurring events in the 'overview' view. I have a biweekly recurring event (February 13th and 27th). When I first open the calendar for the current month it only shows the 13th event:

Could contain: Text, Page

After I switch to another month, e.g. March, and then switch back to February the calendar will show the second event:

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Is it possible to configure the calendar for showing both events?

Thank you!

Are you applying any sorting or filtering to these which are changing/resetting when changing month? I would like to see what is happening here first hand:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

We see only the first recurring event of the month in the overview.  If we switch months we still see the first one that month.  Monthly calendar view is correct.

2 hours ago, NSPN said:

We see only the first recurring event of the month in the overview.  If we switch months we still see the first one that month.  Monthly calendar view is correct.

Would allow our developers to review what is happening here as it may be related to what you're experiencing with monthly events as well.

40 minutes ago, NSPN said:

To clarify, they're weekly events.  Only the first instance appears in overview in Events or in Recurring Events view in block on a page.

Regardless, it would likely be resolved if it's an issue with recurring events. Regardless if it is daily, weekly, monthly, etc.. 😉 

Understood.  Your syntax in your first response was unclear...are you asking that we allow developers access?  They should already have.  Let me know what else I can do to help.

2 minutes ago, NSPN said:

Understood.  Your syntax in your first response was unclear...are you asking that we allow developers access?  They should already have.  Let me know what else I can do to help.

This has already been reported on one case. I am stating that you should just allow our developers to assess the ticket which is being conducted 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...