Can someone help me to sort this Template Error?

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

15 minutes ago, searchisover said:

Absolutely! Rest assured, I'll make sure to share a solution that will be of great help to others. Currently, this issue has caused my entire website to go offline. The CPU resources were maxed out, but I remain optimistic that a speedy solution will be found.

Very curious issue...If you want to share in PM link to your site for various tests of mine. Sometimes such strange issues are discovered by accident...

17 hours ago, Adlago said:

Very curious issue...If you want to share in PM link to your site for various tests of mine. Sometimes such strange issues are discovered by accident...

I'll definitely let you know as soon as the site is back online. Right now, there's another person patiently waiting for a solution.

1 hour ago, Daniel F said:

No. It's actually a bug in our categorySidebar template.

We'll fix this for the upcoming maintenance release.

@Daniel F

It's really frustrating that every time I try to put my site online, I end up with a huge pile of logs filled with system template errors. These errors are caused by guests and they make my CPU resources go through the roof, ultimately leading to the entire site freezing within minutes. I was wondering if you could kindly suggest a solution so that we can smoothly run our site without any interruptions.

Edited by searchisover

1 hour ago, searchisover said:

@Daniel F

It's really frustrating that every time I try to put my site online, I end up with a huge pile of logs filled with system template errors. These errors are caused by guests and they make my CPU resources go through the roof, ultimately leading to the entire site freezing within minutes. I was wondering if you could kindly suggest a solution so that we can smoothly run our site without any interruptions.

If you want - try code below and you will remove guest sidebar.
If you're using a left sidebar, open a global template and find

{template="sidebar" if="theme.sidebar_position == 'left'" app="core" group="global" params="'left'"}

Replace it with

{{if member.member_id}}
	{template="sidebar" if="theme.sidebar_position == 'left'" app="core" group="global" params="'left'"}
{{endif}}

If using right sidebar, find in global template

{template="sidebar" if="theme.sidebar_position == 'right'" app="core" group="global" params="'right'"}

Replace it with

{{if member.member_id}}
{template="sidebar" if="theme.sidebar_position == 'right'" app="core" group="global" params="'right'"}
{{endif}}

This will remove the sidebar when visiting guests, and you will see if the issue occurs again on your site.