Test server CANNOT_MAKE_DIR

I am trying to set up a test server with the copy of my live server. IPS version is 4.5.4.2. I have copied all the files and database. All server permissions are set correct. The error I encounter:

IPS\File\Exception: CANNOT_MAKE_DIR (6)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/system/File/FileSystem.php(306): 

I have added var_dump($this->configuration['dir']); to debug what path cannot be written. It shows the path to the upload folder on the live server. I have looked for the path in the table core_sys_conf_settings and have not found it. I then have found it in the table core_file_storage and replaced it in the database with the correct path. But I still see the old path when doing var_dump. I have emptied the folder datastore. It does not help.

Question: where do I replace this path? I do not have access to the admin panel because of the error above.

I do not use constants.php file. The permissions are correct, but this is not the issue.

The issue is that it uses a path that is valid for live server. And it fails because the path is not correct for the test server. I need to replace the path to the upload folder somewhere in the database or files. But where?

4 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Have you rebuilt the system cache since copying to the test server?

No. I do not have access to the admin panel due to the error. How can I rebuild the system cache without access to AdminCP?

Edited by Sonya*

The paths are stored in the core_sys_conf_settings table under the  upload_settings key.

27 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

have looked for the path in the table core_sys_conf_settings and have not found it.

So you'll have to replace the conf_value value and then delete the datastore directory content 🙂 

Hmm.

I have this value in upload_settings:

{"filestorage__core_Advertisements":1,"filestorage__core_Attachment":1,"filestorage__core_Emoticons":1,"filestorage__core_Profile":1,"filestorage__core_Theme":1,"filestorage__downloads_Files":1,"filestorage__downloads_Screenshots":1,"filestorage__calendar_Events":1,"filestorage__forums_Icons":1,"filestorage__gallery_Images":1,"filestorage__blog_Blogs":1,"filestorage__blog_Entries":1,"filestorage__core_Clubs":1,"filestorage__core_Reaction":1,"filestorage__core_Login":1,"filestorage__core_Imageproxycache":1,"filestorage__core_ProfileField":1,"filestorage__core_Promote":1,"filestorage__core_ClubField":1,"filestorage__cms_Media":1,"filestorage__cms_Pages":1,"filestorage__cms_Records":1,"filestorage__bbt_Chart":1,"filestorage__links_linkField":1,"filestorage__links_Icon":1,"filestorage__links_Thumbnail":1,"filestorage__nexus_Ads":1,"filestorage__nexus_Support":1,"filestorage__nexus_PackageGroups":1,"filestorage__nexus_Products":1,"filestorage__nexus_Customer":1,"filestorage__nexus_PurchaseFields":1,"filestorage__nexus_ReferralBanners":1,"filestorage__featuredcontent_Image":1,"filestorage__nexus_Product":1,"filestorage__core_Icons":1,"filestorage__clubcats_FileStorage":1,"filestorage__chatbox_Nofifile":1,"filestorage__nbpollswalls_Cover":1,"filestorage__nbpollswalls_Icon":1,"filestorage__core_Feature":1,"filestorage__core_ReferralBanners":1,"filestorage__forums_Cards":1,"filestorage__badges_FileStorage":1}

No path.

I have replaced the path in core_file_storage with the valid path for the test server. But the error persists, and var_dump still prints the path for the live server out. Datastore folder is emptied.