Permissions to View Clubs - Restricting one Admin Group?

PinPics
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Oh, thanks! That worked great, and now that group cannot click on the "Clubs" tab in the Nav Bar. Perfect.

However, the recent posts widget is showing the Club's recent posts to that group. Will that refresh later, now that I've updated the permissions -- or do I have to control the club items showing the recent post bar in a separate area?

Edited by PinPics

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You would want to clear your cache in Support to clear any block cache. You can also try rebuilding your search index in ACP -> System -> Search.

I did clear the cache, but that didn't change anything. And I've given it a half hour to change anything.

I see the rebuild search option, but I'm hesitant to do that, since I don't want the search non-functioning.

Edited by PinPics

18 minutes ago, PinPics said:

I did clear the cache, but that didn't change anything. And I've given it a half hour to change anything.

I see the rebuild search option, but I'm hesitant to do that, since I don't want the search non-functioning.

Rebuilding the search won’t change here anything. Check the widget settings and confirm that the permissions are not overridden