An error occurred after upgrade

Hello,

my site: https://carmanualsf.com/ just Errored after uploading new invision community files to FTP.

I have tried to do this:

I manually uploaded all files via FTP

Switched to PHP 8.1

Then ran /admin/upgrade/

This went without any issues

After upgrade in ACP I cleared all caches

On board index I got some fatal errors, but after removing some Page's templates which I created long time ago and refreshing board index page, errors vanished.

But I was not able to get to /admin/upgrade/ because of Error

(

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Im actually a little confused as to what you mean here. You mention

Followed by

Its not clear why you would be doing this if you have already run the upgrader

Sorry for confusion Marc... it was from this post:

This is now in my administration

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Your language pack is missing quite a few language strings and looks like it's causing issues. I would switch an unmodified language pack. You also have an upgrade pending for our software. Was this attempted?

Well, in language section I have regular USA english... how should i switch it to unmodified pack?

"You also have an upgrade pending for our software. Was this attempted? " - I just want to upgrade forum to the newest version... that is my problem... or I dont understand what are you asking for... sorry

1 minute ago, Ondra OC said:

Well, in language section I have regular USA english... how should i switch it to unmodified pack?

Yes, unmodified as there could be an issue with the current.

2 minutes ago, Ondra OC said:

"You also have an upgrade pending for our software. Was this attempted? " - I just want to upgrade forum to the newest version... that is my problem... or I dont understand what are you asking for... sorry

I am trying to understand where you are currently in the process of the upgrade. You mentioned going to /admin/upgrade so if files have been applied, you will need to finish the upgrade at /admin/upgrade. That could explain the missing language strings if you're halfway through the upgrade process.

After I upload new version of invisioncommunity on my FTP and changed PHP to 8.1 I wasnt able to load admin/upgrade/ because of Error 500. When I upload ips4.php as Randy helped me I could login to admin so I could send you these screenshots... now I deleted ips4.php

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text, Page

10 minutes ago, Ondra OC said:

After I upload new version of invisioncommunity on my FTP and changed PHP to 8.1 I wasnt able to load admin/upgrade/ because of Error 500. When I upload ips4.php as Randy helped me I could login to admin so I could send you these screenshots... now I deleted ips4.php

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text, Page

Do you have a custom name admin directory on your server? That is a 404 so you would need to go to /your-admin-directory/upgrade

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I'm not sure what you mean. If you have customized your admin directory, only your community would have that customization. 

I mean that it was cached I think... because i haven´t been able to upgrade it on carmanualsf.com/admin/upgrade in my browser because it did Error 500

BUT

when I run carmanualsf.com/admin/upgrade on anonymous browser I could start regular upgrade...

It is good advice for you to help other by saying them this...

2 minutes ago, Ondra OC said:

I mean that it was cached I think... because i haven´t been able to upgrade it on carmanualsf.com/admin/upgrade in my browser because it did Error 500

BUT

when I run carmanualsf.com/admin/upgrade on anonymous browser I could start regular upgrade...

It is good advice for you to help other by saying them this...

OK, thank you for clarifying. Often browser caching of 500 isn't something we suggest servers to instruct browsers to cache and not something which is part of our software so that caught myself off guard.